About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, January 31

Yay, dogsledding!

Hey you!

Today has been a quite good start of the week, despite all the task that has to be done. There’s a lot of things that has to be done by the end of this week, and I can feel the stress and the doubt of getting everything ready and perfect at time. That’s just an average feeling of a week. Nothing different than any other week.

I’m gonna be at the World Championship for dogsledding by the way. I have to. Obviously I don’t have a choice. If I see an American film crew, I’m gonna ask for an autograph... randomly. I just want a piece of America. I got some newspapers my cousin in USA used to wrap the Christmas present in. Yeah, I’m a weirdo. It’s just that I want to move to the United States really badly. I think the USA is the best country ever existing.

Today or tomorrow I’m gonna fill in an application I’ll use for moving away from here. If they accept the application, I’m able to move away from where I live. Ah, it’s gonna be great. I can’t take this place anymore. I really hope I got what it takes to be able to move.

I’m sorry for the short blog, but I got some tasks I have to do. I didn’t actually have time to write, but I kinda did anyway. I’m gonna write early tomorrow so you can get a better blog tomorrow (the first day of February). I’m gonna beat my stats in February even though it’s a couple of days missing in February. Well, tomorrow I’m perhaps going to a class of writing, so if I’m going, I will be sharing some experiences with you guys.

Anyway, I’ll see you around!

0 comments: