About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 6

There for You!

Hi guys!

What's up with you? I'm feeling extremely happy today. I don't know why, but I do. Today has been very relaxing. There's been a minimum of stress and a good day to be happy at. I can't stop thinking about my Macbook Pro which is on the way to my arms. I'm so excited! I feel very positive about working hard these last 6 mounts I got left here. I'm getting assignments I feel good about and just know that I got the strength to work hard. I see other people being annoyed by everything today, while I'm just having a good time. Too bad that they can't be happy. Someone's always annoyed. But I don't get influenced by others anger, depression +++. I'm happy, don't deny it! :-D

There was a dog running by our house for a while ago. I was checking if someone were going for a walk with it, but it was the dog all alone. I tried to whistle after him, but he didn't come back. I wonder who owns him. There aren't a lot of people living in this town, so I would probably know the owner if I only knew who it was.

OMG I love Katy Perry. Suddenly I like here music. It's weird. The first time I heard her, I didn't like her. My mind change after I heard "Firework", "Teenage Dream" and "If We Ever Meet Again". I guess I'm changing some more. Anyway, she's awesome. I used to be all about metal and such thing, but now I'm actually into Katy Perry, Taio Cruz, David Guetta, Rihanna and more. That's a good thing. I can't live with metal, and only metal. Therefore it's good that I listen to other genres and fall in love with them as well. So as you know, Katy Perry is the greatest for now.

I seriously want to move to the United States now. I think I'm gonna try living there for a year or two maybe, and see if it's something for me. I can't move without trying to live there first, can I? I don't know where in the US I should move in that case. I was thinking about Phoenix, Los Angeles or New York. I like the city (also some nature environment depending on what kind of nature environment), therefore it's natural to live in a city. If some of you got some ideas of great places to live in the US, tell me. I wanna know so I can consider it. Why US, you might ask. The reasons for wanting to move to the US most be because of the opportunities the USA has, the large range of items (like we don't have in Norway) and because the way the wealthy Americans live. It's hard to express all of the reasons, but moving to the US feels right (and tempting).

If I move, I know at least that my life in Norway has been wonderful. I'm not moving yet, so I can't say this too soon. But I know that I got friends standing up for me when I need it. I always has someone to turn to if I need it. Despite that I haven't been the nicest, coolest and greatest human on earth, I always have someone to turn to. That means a lot. When I wonder about something, someone always answers. When I need comfort, someone always gives me that. I know the greatest people in the world. Not because they're Nelson Mandela or something, but because they are there for me. If and when I move to the US, I know that I've left a place where people care about me. And that I can return with the smiles I got before I went. I've felt sorrow, disappointment, anger and stress. But what I've also felt is happiness. That's what left in my mind. Everybody goes through all these difficult things, but your happiness will be in your mind forever. I love the people that care about me. Thank you. You mean the world to me.

When I was younger I thought I had no one to turn to if I needed it. I thought no one cared about me, and that I was just a background. I was wrong. Very wrong. I guess I didn't take time to think. I got a lot of people to turn to. So do you if you feel the same way as I did. Just think about who you talk to every day. Who do you smile to? Who do you admire? These persons is there for you. It might just be a song that makes you happy. It saves your day, and it counts as someone who is there for you. But you don't care about this "friendship" type of talk I do, so I'm gonna stop.

You know, tell me what you want on the blog...

I'm done for today, I gotta get up early getting out of town.

I'll see you later!

0 comments: