About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, January 21

January 21th update!

Hi!

Sorry for not blogging yesterday, but I was editing the commercial. I got my Macbook the day before yesterday, and I love it! It's the greatest thing I've ever touched. I love the entire computer, and I can't say how much I admire it. I love Macbook! Right now, my brothers here. Yay. It's a long time he's been home. It's great to have him here.

By the way, today I bought some food you just put in the microwave and eat. The one I bought was actually pretty good. I was surprised. Normally, it tastes like crap. This time it tasted great. I've underestimated "pre-done food". Some of it tastes really, really good. Amazing, that's the word.

I got the results from my exams today. I did pretty well. I just need to work a little more if I'm gonna accomplish what I'm suppose to do. I'm really motivated to do it well this last 6 months before moving. I'm gonna work hard everyday, and do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals. I think it would be better to video blog in that case, so I got more content. I seriously don't know what to write everyday, so I think video blogging would do it.

That's my day... yeah. You see? I got no content at all.I gotta start video blogging, for sure!

0 comments: