About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, January 22

Justin Bieber, greatest breakthrough?

Hey you, how's it going?

It's great to have some days off once in a while. It's good to relax, do something with your friends, having fun... finally you got some time to do what you want. It' wonderful. So what are you doing this weekend? I'm only going to chill out, but if someone's available today I might give them a call. Maybe I should just sit down and enjoy the "stupidness" of Norwegian TV. It's a lot of crap you see on our screen.

I mean; they're sending hundreds of programs of woodchopping and fishing things. It's extremely boring. It's like: "Are the woodchopping choppers able to cut this tree?! Find out after the break", and when the break is over, it's like: "Yes, they could". OMG it so boring to watch hundreds of these kinds of programs about things that's not even interesting. It's not funny, it's not interesting, it's not entertaining... get it off the air, please!

That's why I try to watch American TV as much as I can. At least the Americans knows what to send. When something interesting is suppose to be send, they send it. When something entertaining is suppose to be send, they send it. When they're suppose to send something funny, they definitely send it. Why can't we have something funny, interesting and entertaining in Norway? They got some good stuff like "How I Met Your Mother", "Two and a Half Men" and the channel ESPN America, but that's not enough. They're sending "How I Met Your Mother" once a day. ONCE! That sucks. The greatest things only comes once a day. Even Sweden sends more of the great American (and Swedish) shows than us in Norway. Sweden is a head in front of us. America has a lot of heads on front of us. Norway needs to develop to survive. Well, for now, I guess I'll stick to the internet. The internet is much better. If only someone from the TV-channels in Norway like NRK, TV2, TV3 or Viasat 4 reed this.

They're also sending Simpsons, but they only send the oldest/those we've seen already. Update, Norwegian TV, update!

So, I just found out that Justin Bieber is nominated for The Brits - International Breakthrough Act (I know, I'm two days late). You know; even though I'm not the biggest fan of Justin, I'm happy for him. This is a young kid who became a huge star in no time, and he should be an inspiration for us all wanting to become a known musician. For me, he's more of an inspiration than a good musician, but who cares if the music is great if he's inspiring. I really want people to hear my music, and he's a huge inspiration source to be honest. Therefore, I want you to vote on Justin Bieber for The Brits - International Breakthrough Act. You simply click here to vote. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page, register yourself and vote. He deserves it, I think. If you think the opposite, good for you. If you don't like him, you might just wanna put your anger into the comments of THIS video. Of course, if you wanna tell me how bad/good you think Justin Bieber is, then please do. I don't mind. I respect the fact that other peoples got their own opinion about him. A musician is a person that a group of people like. No one said that everyone has to like him. ;-)

Wow, this is some news I couldn't resist looking at. There is a 25-year old Pakistani woman who's doing first grade in northwest Pakistan. She's married, and two of her three kids is her classmate. She actually enjoys being a student at a elementary school. I would never take first grade all over again, as a student. What's good about this is that she want to learn. She obviously hasn't learned a lot from the school she's been a student at (if she has been at school), so she thought it might be great to start at elementary school. That's shocking. It's great to start learning, but elementary school? The teacher is positive to that thought, and she even says he'll/she'll teach her during recess. The teacher also says that if she's educated, then the other family members will be educated as well. I believe that's true. The mother of three children is doing elementary school, then the kids will be able to educate themselves in a young age as well. If more people start educating themselves, maybe the country would be better to live in. More educated people, more people working and earning money. You can read more about this story here.

Well, that's it for todays blog. Stay tuned for more!

Peace.
 

0 comments: