About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, January 8

Ambitions Requires Sacrifices

Hi guys!

It's finally weekend again, and it's time to relax. Or isn't? Weekends is the days you have one or two days off from work or school, but does that mean that you don't need to worry about school or work? Unfortunately, it doesn't. Some jobs and some schools gives you a task you need to work on in the weekend. If you don't do it in the weekend, you might risk your job or get a F on an assignment at school. Therefore you know that your task has to be done/developed by the weekend. The reason we get those task I think is because you do have a job to do. If you want to keep your job, you do the task. If you want good grades after school, you do the task. Sometimes you got to sacrifice a weekend for a task.

No one says you have to do it in the weekend, but do not blame your boss or your teacher for giving a task right before a weekend. The only thing they care about is that it gets done, and gets done in time. That's their job. If they didn't care, then they probably wouldn't kept the job they have. If they aren't heartless, they'll understand the fact that you want the weekend taking time to relax. Still, it's their duty to give you these tasks if necessary. You can have the nicest boss/teacher in the world, but it's still has to do the duty of giving you the tasks necessary.

If the timing of the task isn't good, you just have to live with that. It's up to you how much you care about your future. We've seen examples of people not caring about doing the tasks they get, if not for having to do it in the weekend. They've lost their jobs. They've gotten a bad grade, or maybe failed completely at school. If this is what you want, then don't do the task(s) you're suppose to do. If you DON'T want to lose your job, good grades or what you need to fulfill your dream, do your task(s)!

Let's look at this from a different angle. You want to become a lawyer. You've done great at school when the tasks don't has to be done between the weekend. When you suddenly gets a task you have to do in the weekend to succeed, do you do it? Do you sacrifice one single weekend for your great carrier or do you take the weekend as if it's the days you have to relax? You get the task on Friday, and it has to be done by Tuesday. Do you wait until Monday and not having a full task to return, or do you take the weekend (or a big part of the weekend) to do it? If you wanted to be a lawyer, you would do it in the weekend. If the job as a lawyer only is a dream, then you would wait until Monday.

It's all about how much you care for your ambitions. The reason I'm talking about this, is because I'm/have been into this kind of tasks. I have a big dream of becoming a man with a great job and living in the United States of America. If I'm gonna make that dream come true, I have to do those tasks that requires the weekend to do it. It's not motivating to do it in the weekend, but what has to be done just has to be done. That's the only way to accomplish your dreams if the weekend needs to be sacrificed to make it come true.

Your friends might be assaulted for believing that you consider job/school over them. The truth is that you can be a good person and/or have a great life without being the number one. You can fail at a task, and it still means that you can have a great life. You don't need the job you want to feel or have the great life you want. The only reason I brought this up is because you should try to follow your ambitions. I did not say that you should do the task just to get a good life. That would be lying. You should do the task to fulfill you ambitions. That's what it is about. I have some huge ambitions, but I know that if I don't fulfill my ambitions I'm still gonna have a great life. Your happiness isn't to the right of this text.

Conclusion: Happiness isn't in cash, it's in your friends and family. Ambitions might be in cash, but ambitions doesn't has to be a part of happiness. It shouldn't either.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog. I didn't get to write a blog last night, therefore I made a better blog today than yesterdays blog would have been. Stay tuned for more!

I'll see you later!
 

0 comments: