About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, January 10

Regain Confidence Without Plastic

Hi guys!

OMG I have this huge headache, so I'm apologizing if this blog becomes short, bad, whatever. I've had a preparation day for another exam I have tomorrow, and I've been playing in a band containing Mattias and Gaute (my best friend from the childhood). I'm so exhausted. There also a lot of stress going on, so that's another reason to have a headache. It's an English exam tomorrow, and I really want that. Shit, I can't stay home. I just hope this pain end soon.

I love Charles Trippy... random fact. <3
 I reed about changing yourself for becoming better, and I though that it's a great topic for todays blog. There is a lot of girls thinking that they doesn't blend in because they have different looks. I reed a story about an Asiatic girl living in the USA. She had, what people like to call, "Asian eyes", kinda white/brown skin color and black, long straight hair. This was very different from the "all-American girl". She described them as blonde, blue eyed, curly and big-breasted. Some description she got, but you get the point at least. Anyway, she and other girl chooses to take plastic surgeries to become a part of the minority. My opinion is that it isn't the outside that need changes. It's the inside. If you were/is this girl, you should consider getting confidence of who you are. If you aren't comfortable with the body you were born in because the minority isn't like you, then you need to change that. You don't in that case got enough confidence to believe that no one cares. You're born the way you are. There's nothing wrong with your looks. You just don't feel confidence about the way you look.

There are always some ways to change yourself WITHOUT doing plastic surgeries. Let's start simple. Look at your clothing. Could you change the way you dress yourself into a way that looks good and makes you feel good? I bet it is if you haven't change your way of dressing already. It worked on me, and I believe it will work on you, too.

The second thing you can do is change something about the way you look without your clothes. If you feel like your too fat, there are simple ways to get your weight down. Start simple by cutting calories - NOTICE: DO NOT STOP EATING! What I mean about cutting calories is that you can reduce your amount of calories by eating tasty diets. There are also ways like jogging, cycling or walking that's easy to do and easy to create a habit out of it. If you want, you can lift weight as well. Just remember to get tips from an expert and make sure it's something you can create a routine of.

Let's move on to your head. There is something you can do with your head and face without plastic surgery. For instance, if you have pimples, you can get yourself a treatment for removing those (creams, spa and more). When you've been able to remove all of your pimples, you'll feel greater than ever. Pimples are like the biggest disaster in a teenagers life. Trust me, that's been frustrating me as well. You may also get a haircut and an eyebrow job. Look for great hairstyles that you think looks great and try it. A variation of haircut looks will make you love your appearance. Teenagers is more annoyed about their hair now than ever before, so your haircut makes matters. Eyebrow job is alternative, but you can do it if you like. When you see pictures of others in magazines and online, you see that they've fixed their eyebrows. At least there's one thing that fashion magazines don't provide as bad. Just kidding, fashion magazines are great to stay updated. Back on topic, I think you would be happy after fixing your eyebrows.

These things I've been telling you about may be the key to regain your confidence about yourself. You're feel prettier, and got more confidence. It's unbelievable that I'm giving tips for girls. It probably work on boys, as well. It wouldn't hurt a boy to find decent clothes to wear (that he likes, of course), lose weight, remove pimples and get a haircut. If this situation was with a boy, I believe that some of the tips work for them as well.

This is what you get when I got a headache, so just enjoy it, will you?

I'll see you later... hopefully.
  

0 comments: