About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, January 17

Trying Something New

Hi guys!

OMG it's Monday. I've almost ran out of coffee, and it's Monday. This doesn't look good. Luckily I think there's enough for today, so I gotta go by the store today and pick up some more. Anyway, my Macbook Pro has the arrival date at January 19th. My Macbook is really, really close. I can feel it! Lol, if it doesn't come until next week I'm gonna call the post office and complain.

Lol, you know what I noticed this morning? I was checking the "poke list" on Facebook, and I noticed that I had someone new poking me. I didn't thought she knew me that much, and she's not the one I suspect to poke me. I'm a little chocked, but also happy. Wow.

Seriously guys, DON'T BUY LG PHONES! I can't find any good things about it at all. It nags me to death when it wants more power, it has horrible alarm sounds, it's impossible to write with, it does all kinds of random things... I don't like it. I got a LG K990 I think, and it's not even worth buying for the low cost it got. You'll be very miserable. When/If I get myself an iPhone, I'm done with it. I won't even donate it, because the one getting it would freak out just after a week. It's between $680 USD and $831 USD for an iPhone, so I'll rather spending money on an iPhone than keeping this pos.

I gotta say that this day has been great. There's nothing to complain about the day today, and everything runs smoothly. I got confirmation of the Macbook being in Oslo even as you read this. That means that it's here very soon. Likey, like. There is very simple and easy task I have to do these upcoming weeks. That's great. There is no worries to... worry about this week or next week! That's wonderful.

Haha, I'm doing some tasks I got for a presentation and I just found some really great ideas that I start laughing at. Lol.

You know what... I wanna learn to dance. That sounds ridicules, but I wanna learn it. I was thinking of learning salsa or hip hop. It looks cool. When I first see something cool, I wanna try it as well. That's just how I am. Therefore I'm going to learn one of these dances. Lol. It's not gonna be taped, I can assure you. I thought it might be fun to try something new. I'm just curious if salsa or hip hop is something for me. I need to dance later in my life, so why not start now? If there only were someone to teach me. Where I live, there is no chance of learning anything else than trombone. Yeah, I know. It's kinda weird to live in a place like that. Think about it. Hasn't it crossed your mind that you've wanted to learn something because it looks cool? Come on, I bet you wanted to play guitar for a while because it looks cool. I can see it in your eyes! :-D

Anyway, it's gonna be easier when I move away. When I move, I'm actually gonna sign myself on something like a dance course or a gym. I need to be in some sort of activity, so why not dancing or lifting weights? If you're a dancer, I would love some advices like what I need to be aware of before starting plus plus plus.

Anyway, that's the day today. Hope you'll stay tuned for tomorrows blog.

I'll see you later!

... I really need to change the way of starting the blog and the way of ending it. I'm kinda tired of it.
 

0 comments: