About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, January 26

Living Central

Hi. I'm sorry for not blogging since Sunday. I've had a lot to do. It's hard to blog every single day, but I promise to blog more. If only my video blog could be up and going, then it would be better. I'm gonna try making an introduction video this weekend perhaps, and start on Monday. I can't write long blog posts every single day. Hope you'll understand.

Anyway, as I said, it's been a lot to do these days. I got a lot of tasks that needs to be done, and I don't have any time off at all. But that's life.

Lol, I just reed on Facebook:

2010: "Lol, JK"
2011: "OH NO, hold my.."
2012: Some joke about being alive

Haha, I literally laughed my ass off. That's so true. Lol.

I tries boxing/kickboxing today. It was fun. I really want to sign up for kickboxing or something. It's extremely fun, it's interesting and it's a great way to work out. I wanna sign up, now. I'm signed up for weightlifting at a gym, but it's not as fun and motivating as kickboxing/boxing. I've tried martial arts before, but I didn't get very good at it. This is caused by not being at practices at all time. That's when I was younger. If I could try boxing/kickboxing, then yay! I've tried different sports like soccer, martial arts, weightlifting and some other things, but nothing is more fun than boxing. That's my opinion.

Unfortunately, it's a long way to closest gym for boxing/kickboxing. When you live at the place I do, it's a long way to everything. It's a long drive for clothes, decent food, activities +++. It's annoying. Luckily, I'm going to move close to these "treasures". I can't wait till I move. My mom and my grandma is helping me finding a new apartment that's pretty central to what I need. I hope it's gonna be greater than living here. Lol. Besides the nature, it's crap. :)

Well, I guess this is it for today. Sorry that you've been waiting so long. I hope it's gonna be better in February. See ya!

0 comments: