About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 16

Happy n00bday?

Hi guys!

Today I haven't done anything special other then doing some duties like washing clothes plus plus. Just doing the things that matters. I'm actually looking forward to Mondays. I like getting up early. I like having something to do during the day. Not all of us do, but I do. It's so wonderful to wake up at 0545 in the morning, taking a shower, getting a cup of coffee and watching the news. Ah, I love it!

Lol, wanna hear something about last night? My dad said that we had some chocolate in the refrigerator, but I didn't get it. I went to the fruit dish to get some mandarins, so my dad and I ate mandarins instead of chocolate. The funniest thing of all; I didn't miss the chocolate. Huh. Maybe I'm gonna stop eating chocolate and candy... It's weird, because normally I would get the chocolate and eat till I nearly puked. The mandarins tasted pretty good, though.

You know what, i'm challenging myself right now. I'm not gonna eat candy/chocolate/any thing that counts as "unhealthy treats" until my birthday at March 15th. Now you're a witness. You can confirm that I made the deal with myself. If I eat anything related to candy within the finish line, you can call me a n00b at my birthday. Deal? Leave a comment if it's a deal. Lol.

Argh! I get so annoyed when I can't find what I'm looking for. I'm looking for my wayfarers, and I can't find them. I'm going nuts any time soon. I went completely hysterical when I couldn't find my headset. Luckily I found it, but if I don't find those wayfarers soon I'm gonna freak out. Where the heck is it? I bet someone stole it. -.-

When I think about it, blogging would be better on tape. Then I could catch the action while it happens instead of writing it. There is a lot of details I don't write which I should write. I wanna video blog... now

Look at that short blog... OMG. I need to stat video blog now. I can't have short blog like this one right here. Well, I've made a deal with you, so I guess that's something for a blog. I can't write more today, I got so much to do.

Well, I'll see you later then...

0 comments: