About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, January 19

Januray 19th update!

Yeah buddy!

Hi people. Today's been great. I got some of my exams back, and the results are great. I got a 5- on one of my exams, and 6 at another exam I had (from a scale from 1-6, where 6 is the best). I'm really happy about that. OMG I feel so happy! I just want to yell it as loud as I can, but I guess I gotta stick to writing it. Lol. 

But hey! My Macbook arrived today, but I won't get it until Friday because it's at a place out of town. Too bad... but it's here! Finally! I can't wait to try it. I wonder how it is. It looks great on the clips I've been watching, so I hope it reaches my expectations. I can't imagine all the great possibilities the Macbook got. A lot of the people I know don't like it, even if they hasn't tried it. I think it's a little stupid to say something you don't know. People got so lousy arguments of something they don't know anything about. It's annoying. A lot of people annoy me because they literally don't know what they're talking about. Can't wait till I move to some people who knows what their talking about. 

I'm not gonna care about them anyway, I'm too happy today to think about other people right now. I see a lot of people being pissed off, sad plus plus plus, and I don't want them to affect the one I am today. I'm not gonna be pissed or sad because someone else is. I'm gonna be happy when I am, so no one shall make me sad or pissed when they are. Lol. I'm awesome. :-). 

I'm nearly laughing my #¤% off right now!!!! 

Sorry guys, but that was hilarious, so I'm not able to write anything else right now. XD

Sorry... xD
  

0 comments: