About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, January 4

Everyday Needs A Smile

Hi guys!

I apologize for not posting anything yesterday, but I didn't have time to do a post. Well you know, that's what happens. I got a post today; be happy about it. I can see your sad face all the way from where you live to here. Come on, give me a smile! I can promise you that your day is going to be much better if you just smile a little. I was up at 0550 this morning, taking a shower, sat down with a cup of coffee and a lovely breakfast, and just give myself a big smile; it clearly makes my day better. It's all about thinking positive about the day itself. If you're thinking that the entire day is gonna suck, then it will. Just think positive about the day. There are obviously a lot of people thinking negatively about the day they live everyday.

I just saw that Jerry Brown toke the position as The Governor of California, which was Arnold Schwarzenegger's position before. I don't know much about Arnold Schwarzenegger's time as a governor, but if this is what people want then great. I'm up pretty early as you might already know, so I'm getting the news today. That's where I heard about the governor thing. That's what great about getting up early; getting the news and be able to discuss them with others.

OMG I'm like the happiest person on earth today! First of all, I had a great morning. Second of all; I ordered my Macbook Pro today! OMG I'm so excited :-D. I've been nagging about the Macbook for a long time, and finally I'm gonna get it. I'm extremely excited, you have NO idea! It's a different operative system than what I'm used to. I've been using PC my entire life, and now I'm switching to Mac. I hope it isn't hard to learn. For those who's using Mac; is Mac hard to learn? I mean, when you first got it; did you struggle when trying to learn it? I hope it comes easily. It's not illegal to comment, you know. Let me know if there is something special about Mac that I need to be ware of.

Today has been a very joyful day, but I think my blogging today ends here. Sorry for the short blogs lately, but I got a lot to do.

I'll see you later.

0 comments: