About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 23

Computer for Your Needs

Good morning, good evening or good night! The sun can't always be at the same spot for everyone. :-D

Anyway, it's morning here, and I just gotta say that this is a lovely morning. I woke up at 9 AM, got myself some coffee, watched the news and just felt good on a Sunday morning. Ah, life is good. I love days like these. Waking up to a good mood is the best thing in the world. Inhale, exhale and smile. The four words to happiness.

I reed a review of an aPad this morning. Now, you might think I wrote it wrong, since you know about the iPad. Seriously, there is an aPad. The review I reed really didn't find anything good about it. It's 1/4 of the price of an iPad, and it obviously is a bad example of a copy. The price says everything; a cheap "iPad" is too good to be true. The reviewers didn't find anything good about it. It is slow, it has a bad screen... I could go on for the entire day. They didn't find anything good in the aPad. A guy I know has an aPad, and it works good enough for him. So it's not like you shouldn't buy it, but if you compare it with the iPad, it's way smarter to buy an iPad (and be happy about it). :-)

I gotta say; Apple delivers the expectations you are looking for. I've had this Macbook for 4 days, and I'm very happy about the fact that I bought it. I love it. It's easy to use, it's fast, it has the functions I need and it's just making me extremely happy every time I turn it on. Unlike the PC, it doesn't make any noise AT ALL. It's the most silent computer I've ever used. That's awesome. The only negative thing I can tell about the Macbook Pro right now, is that it gets hot when having it on you legs, but a PC do that as well. What else can you expect? I don't have anything against PC, but for my needs I love the Macbook Pro even more. I got the advise of installing Windows 7 on the Mac, but I like the OSX much more than Windows 7. This is just my needs and what I feel is the best for me. If you think the opposite of me, then I won't say anything about that. I think PC is a good computer as well. It's an easy way of getting done what you need to get done, and it's a smart computer.

I always see the battle between PC and Mac online, but I think you should choose the computer that fits your needs and feels comfortable for you. I this case, the Macbook Pro really is better for me than a PC. I use a PC for my music producing right now, because I got an external sound card that only comes to PC. Therefore I'm still using PC, unless I get an iMac or something. PC is great for music producing, so I'm not gonna sell it and buy an iMac (yet). Macbook Pro also is great for music producing, if not better. But since it's a laptop (that I will be carrying around), I'll have to buy some easy portable devices for recording and not something large like the external sound card. That's why I'm using the HP Touchsmart for a music producing computer. It fits well in my studio, but my portable Macbook Pro wouldn't fit there since I'm carrying it around. I'll use the Macbook Pro to record things as I travel, but not as a computer that stays in a basement.

I don't see the reason why it's called PC vs. Mac, Windows vs. Snow Leopard and so on. Both of the computers and operators is great. You just need to find the one that suits you and your needs.

Wow, I've been pretty effective this morning. I've done the dishes, washed some clothes and reed a little of a book called "Stormbreaker". Still, I haven't eaten breakfast yet. That's not good, and I'm kinda hungry. I gotta get something to eat. What's great about a blog is that you don't have to wait for me to eat. I haven't eat anything right now, but right now I have. Lol, I have a strange sense of humor. :-D

Well, I'm gonna finish todays blog right here, but I hope you enjoyed it. If you like my blog, please click here and like the page. Also, if you like, browse through the blog archive to read some other blogposts. I hope you'll have a good morning/evening/night, and I'll catch up with you later!

0 comments: