About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 2

Update of January 2nd

Hi guys!

What's up? This day has been nothing but fun! I asked one of my friends, Mattias (another Mattias, a cool guy at my age... sorta), to join me playing Call of Duty: Black Ops and Splinter Cell: Conviction on my XBOX. That was awesome! We played slit screen, doing some awesome missions on Splinter Cell. I never imagined that my Splinter Cell game was so awesome.

We were playing on a mission in St. Petersburg, Russia and were suppose to get away from a bunch of cops. We tried everything. We couldn't shoot them (we were unable to shoot them), so we thought we couldn't hurt them at all. Wrong we was. We could make them unconscious by hitting them. We were struggling a lot just to find out about that. We were thinking about a lot of logical possibilities, but the solution were so much simpler than that. I think Mattias agrees when I say that you have to think a little before doing something. Thinking logical isn't a bad idea, even though the answer is much simpler. We had to think a little logical when we got to the next mission. We were going to get into a bank or something without getting compromised. It took some time to be honest.

I think games like this is extremely fun. Getting around silently, solving problems wisely and so on is fun. That's why Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction is one of the greatest game I know about. I'll definitely be reviewing this game. I'm not doing it yet, because I need to try it more. But you should look forward to it, because it's a great game.

OMG I had so much fun. I also had fun playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. We played this zombie thing which was extremely nerve wrecking. It was fun, but when the dogs came... SHIT! I was frighten!

This was just a short update about my day. This shouldn't count as a blog post, but it is. Don't worry, a better blog post is coming up tomorrow!

I'll see you later!

0 comments: