About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, January 29

January 29th update!

Hey guys!

Ah, what a lovely day! It's Saturday, and I can take a deep breath into the ground for a while. Lovely. It's great to think about having two days off to relax a little bit. Even though I might need to do some tasks today, it's great to just have some days off.

By the way, I've made a blog for having a perfect day. You can check it out by clicking right here. I need to promote that blog somehow. I don't know where, but I guess I'll figure it out later. Anyway, go check it out. There's gonna be a new post on that blog every week. I'm not sure whether it's gonna be on a Friday or Monday. If you have some thoughts about it, let me know.

ARGH! This bothers me. I want to buy something, but I don't know if I should. I wanna by some XBOX 360 games, but I don't know if I might need the money later. This annoys me. I see something I want, but then I think about needing the money later. It's very, very annoying.

Well, I’ve been having a great Saturday, and I hope you have as well. You know what, I can’t do short blog like this. WTF! At least you know what I’ve done today. Trust me, the vlog will be on soon.

0 comments: