About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 27

January 27th update!

Hey guys!

Today has been a really fun day. Today I helped moving some stuff in the club, and the result ended up awesome! I love my two friends, Daniel and Mattias, which is the guys I've been hanging out with all day. There's also been a tragic moment today (not like someone has died or anything), but there was something that were too stupid to be true. Lol.

Anyway, we cranked the music up loud in the club and just chilled out with the bass all night. It's great to have some friends you're able to trust and have fun with. Daniel, Mattias, I love you guys! <3

Right now I'm doing an assignment that has to be done by tomorrow... *sigh*. Well, I guess it has to be done. ;-)

I'm just locked and loaded for a great weekend right now. It's not been a hard week, in fact, it's been a great week, but I love the weekends a lot.

By the way, I'm considering making a blog called "Perfect Day", that gives tips about how to make your day successful. How about that, huh? :D Yeah, I rock. :-D Oh, by the way, I already did. XD

Tomorrow I promise you a better blog post. I gotta do some work, but I'll catch up with you later. :-)

0 comments: