About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, January 15

Fashion Tips (Men & Women)

Hi guys!


Swan in harmony
Ah, what a nice day! I'm drinking coffee, chilling out and watching TV - couldn't be better. I've been on a trip today taking photographs, and I think it went pretty well. I had a swan for a model though, and it didn't listen as much as I hoped. I didn't talk to it, but it didn't stay where I wanted at all times. Lol, who can make a swan stay still anyway. It's an animal, they do whatever they want. I'm just gonna let it live with freedom and just admire the way it looks. Anyway, this is one of the photos taken today. Hope you like it!

OMG it's so hard to find a jacket that suits you. I'm looking for a new jacket to wear, and it's literally the hardest thing to buy. I just can't find the jacket I want. I'm looking all over Ebay, searching on Google - nothing to find. It's freaking hard. The reason why it's so hard is because I'm very careful about buying the right jacket. I need it to suit me, feel good and look good. Therefore it's hard to find a jacket.

I believe the way you dress tells something about who you are. If you're dressed with leopard patterns on all of your clothing, it does say something about your personality. That's why you need to look pretty well to find what you're looking for. I've been wearing the most strange clothes I've ever seen in my life, and I don't want people to think that it's me. I dress the way that describes my personality and comfort, so it's harder to find clothing for me than it might be for others. Other people I know just buy it because it has the right size, but look terrible. That sucks. Some wear clothing out of size, and also looks bad. It's almost to laugh at. Find the clothing that reflects you, is the one thing to say about that.

That's one of the reason I care about fashion, a little bit. If something I like is fashion, I simply wants to have it. If it's like seeing myself in those mens who walks on the catwalk, I have an idea of dressing. Therefore I've been a little interested in fashion this last year. If I can get myself something that reflects me and are within fashion - hallelujah!  I guess it's just like that for a lot of you guys. If you like what you see, you simply get it. Some people only buy it because it's fashion. If you're not happy about the way you look, but only dresses so others like it, then blame yourself. You'll have better days when wearing something that reflects you than something that doesn't. If it reflects you and is within fashion; score! Look at the picture to the right. This is fashion. I like the way he looks, and I could buy that if I wanted. I'm not a huge fan of the brown shirt or whatever that is, but I could try it and see if it looks good on me. That's the way you can find out what you want to wear. If you see something good, buy it. If you're not sure, try it. If you hate it, don't buy it. That's the simple scale you need when buying clothes. Remember that.

So, do you feel like buying some clothes now? Do you want to find out what's fashion this winter of 2011? Why else are you here? Well, the catwalk that displays the men fashion of 2011 with blazers for instance. Soft blazers with block colors like gray, green or blue is the one of the things that's suitable for any occasion. It's a great for formal events for instance, so blazers is definitely a positive thing to wear this winter. Leather jackets is also continuing to stay in fashion. Especially the bomber style of leather jackets it's inn this winter. So the blazers and the leather jackets is a big "yes" this winter for the men. As you can see at the picture, it gotta be open. That means: unzip your jacket a little, it's trendy this year ;-). That was a short update of the mens fashion in 2011. There is a lot of other things to say about the fashion this year, but outside (where the most of the people sees you) it's important to know how to look. So I believe this was a great tip for you men who  wonder what to wear outside.

As I can see when looking at the catwalks, the women wants to look slimmer. Therefore the fashion this year, for women, is about dressing slim. So girls/women, listen up. The slim look comes, first of all, by wearing sizes that fits you. Wearing something that's way too large for your needs, doesn't give the same effect as clothes that fits perfectly on your body. Second of all; light colors on top, dark colors at the button. You want to create the illusion of looking thinner on the hips helps. Wear black/dark pants or skirt and wear something light on the top. You'll look slimmer in no time. Other then that; heels stays in the fashion to look higher, sleeves and straps should fit perfectly and dark clothing is getting inside the skin of fashion. Hope this helped you out, for those who needs it.

Hope you enjoyed todays blog. Stay tuned for more of my blogging to get more tips, read about my life and "like" the facebook page to the left if you like my blog.

I'll see you later!

0 comments: