About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, January 5

Slowest Creatures on Earth: The Mailman

Hi guys!

OMG, it's so hard to blog sometimes. I don't have enough time to blog after my vacation ended. That we don't like. I should really get my video blog going, because then I can tape it, and then I got what I need to create a full blog. Then my blogs might be good actually, comparing this one. My blog posts has been extremely short these days, and that boughters me. If anyone of you got some good tips of getting started with a video blog, let me know. I really need help, now! Text blogging everyday is harder than I realized, but I got to get myself into challanges to learn. I'm learning a lot from this. It's not easy to do a blog every single day, and sometimes you just feel the pressure coming towards you. I guess I think that you expect a blog post every day. After all, it was named "my everyday blog" until I change the name for various reasons. Anyway, I hope to get some respons from you. No one of you ever talk...

So today is based on working MAO and nothing else. I've been working from 9 AM to just resently. That's how much I care about succeeding. Did I spell that right? God, it's hard to be sure without a translator when you're not English. What the heck, you understand anyway. back to topic, I gotta make a presentation tomorrow and I think I'm ready to do it with glare. When I'm going to have presentations, I really focus hard to make them great so it's not gonna put me into a mess. Get a task, do it right and get out of there with a smile and a feeling of success. That's the way it's done. Luckily, it isn't a very long presentation. But a presentation is a presentation; it has to be good at anytime, any cost.

Speaking of costs, I'm really looking forward to try out my Macbook Pro. I hope it's arriving soon. What bouthers me a lot is that the mail is so slow. We don't get what we order until a long time afterwards. WHy can't they keep their promises? What's so hard about that? They say the weather is making delays... dude, it's not even snowing, and it isn't cold. Get your ... moving! LOL, new way to censur things. Anyway, the mailman is slow - that's the way the world is. Don't you get annoyed when your package don't arrive at time? It's freaking annoying. I ordered my Macbook Pro yesterday, so I can't complain yet. But I know that they're gonna be slow. Slow, slow, slow. I'm not gonna work as a mailman later... it's just hatred coming towards them o.O.

I was going to make you a demo of a song I've learned, but I didn't get to do that yet. One of my friends (one of my hot friends... grrr) really wants me to do it soon. Poor thing, she's been waiting for a while now. God, I'm slow. Maybe I should become a mailman...? Anyway, I hope I can record it (in audio and in video) so I can share it with you guys. I love sharing. Sharing is fun.

I read this funny pickup line, it said: "You need a place to stay? I got a big room available in my heart". It was kinda funny, and kinda cute at the same time. I don't know why I'm telling you it, but it's just a random thing I came across.

I'm kinda thinking og getting out of town this weekend, just to get myself some fresh air. Some real, urban air. I kinda miss the city a bit. As you know from my previous post, I like the urban environment better. It don't know why, but I do. Duuuuh. :-D

God, did I write that?
I just came across something: I'm saying things like "God, I'm lucky", "OMG", "God, help me" when I'm not even Christian. No, I'm not a jew, muslim, buddhist or a hindu. I'm a humanist (there is another word for it, but it's a part of the IHEU). I don't believe in God. I guess it's become a part of our daily language, so it's hard NOT to day it. Well, that's just what I gotta live with. x)

Wow. this was intens writing... I just wrote something, and it became a blog post of today. Well, here it is. Hope you enjoyed it, so stay tuned, comment, subscribe, do whatever you want - the only think that's important is that you come back!

I'll see you later!

0 comments: