About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, January 28

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE?

Hi you guys!

Finally it's weekend, yay! I'm just gonna chill out this weekend, and maybe do some tasks done. Whatever my weekend brings be to, it' good to have some days off. 

OMG EEEEEEW!!! What the heck is going on? They're showing a lot of random, ugly shit on TV. That's random and ugly. OMG. What's happen to Norwegian TV? It creeps me out. WOW! I gotta change the damn channel. :p

Is Britney Spears having a great comeback? Her songs obviously turns out to be better. That's fantastic for her! She's been through some hard times (PLEASE LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!! x'D). But it's great if people listens to her comeback album and likes it. It's pretty good actually. Check it out, it's called Hold it Against Me.

I badly want to beat the amount of visitors in December this mount. I'm there soon, but it's not a lot of days left in January. It would be cool if I could beat my own stats. :D

There is something I can't understand. Sometimes you get an impression that someone likes you a lot, but later you get the impression that you're like some random person. Do you ever feel that way? I know I do. The person I'm referring to is not like this, but still I'm imagining it. Weird, huh? Maybe it's just a fear of loosing contact or something. I don't know.

Short blogs, not good. I'm gonna practice/make the introduction video this weekend. I gotta get my video blog up and going. It's much easier than this.

Well, you gotta clue of what I'm doing this weekend - enjoy yours! 

0 comments: