About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 9

Win a Secret!

Hi guys!

I've been thinking about the video blogging for a while. I've come with the decision, that I... am... NOT... going... to... wait too long before starting. Haha, you should have seen your face! Sorry, I just thought you might need those extra heartbeats on a Sunday. Happy Sunday, guys!

But seriously, I need to start the video blogging soon. There is a few things I have to do before I can start vlogging. Which is:

Accent


I need to have an understandable English accent before getting into video blogging. Why? The reason is because I want the viewers to understand what I'm saying so they can understand what's going on. Another reason is that I want my blog to be as close to perfect as possible. Despite the fact that nothing is perfect, I want it to be as perfect as I can. Therefore I think that having a good American English accent would help. You may wonder right now; why American? American accent is the English closest to our Norwegian English accent. In the Norwegian English accent the "R" and such things is said. So by choosing American English accent, it's easier to be reminded that the "R" is allowed. If you ask me, the British English accent cuts away the "R" in a lot of sentence, plus that I'm more familiar with the American English accent.

Introduction


I really want people to know who I am before starting the real video blog. Therefore I thought about making a video where I introduce myself. My name is so hard to say in English and the basics you need to know about me I thought would be smart to gather in a video. So I thought about having a white background/room, sitting on a chair talking about some of the basics of me. When the clip is up, people know why I do some of the things I do and so on.

Name on the Series


I need to have a name on my video blog. I can't call it "Life of Bjørnar" because it's lame, hard to write and I'm not happy or confident about it. Therefore I will be making my video blog into "TV-series". Just like Charles Trippy's video blog's named "Internet Killed Television", mine has to have a name as well. If I don't have this, I'm not gonna be confident about my video blog. I got so much to show the world within my skills, therefore I don't want to make it cheesy just because it's easy. The name is something I have to think about really hard. It's gonna be harder to start changing the name of my video blog than it is to change the name of my blog.

This is Marley, the crazy squirrelchasing dog from "Internet Killed Television".  

These things is what remains before I can start video blogging. If I had to rate the difficulty of these things, I would say that the accent is the hardest and the introduction is the easiest. So if you know my frustration, then great. I don't have to explain. If you don't get it, let me just say that I'm very careful about every single detail. I don't want to look bad or make bad impression on people. I want this to become series of good video blogs, so that's why I'm so careful.

If you got any suggestions on what name my video blog should have, leave a comment. The one with the name I like the most, wins something. It's a secret what you win, but leave a comment with serious suggestions so I can see them. You think I'm not going to give you a price if you win, but I am. I'm not telling what you'll get yet, and it's not because I don't know what to give - I do know what to give you. Remember; the more serious suggestions you have, the bigger the chances are to win. If you only apply one suggestion, you have a good chance as well. There can be a person suggesting 14 different things. That person have as big chance as you because I'm looking for the best - not the one with the most serious suggestions. But remember; if you got a lot of good suggestions, tell me and you might win a secret!

In the comment, this is what it's gonna have to look like:


First name
@Twitter/YouTube/Blogger account


Suggestion(s).

So come on and suggest in the comments, and I'll see you later!!!

(NOTE: There is going to be a fanpage on Facebook for this blog. Click here, become a fan and give suggestions on the "discussing" page.)
 

0 comments: