About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, January 1

A New Year of Movies

Hi guys!

I woke up this morning into a new year. That's right; 2011 has come. As I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, I was thinking about what to look forward to this year. Of course there is me moving away, getting a Macbook Pro and starting the video blog, but what's can we all look forward to this year?

I did some research, and randomly got to see the title "New Upcoming Movies in 2011". Just because this looked like something interesting, I went into the site to see which movies we can look forward to. I got to see some great titles that I couldn't resist reading more about. In this blog you'll be reading more about some of the upcoming movies this year, 2011.

This year we can expect to see more from Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter, Po and the guys from Hangover. You read me right; this year we can expect follow ups from Pirates of The Caribbean, Harry Potter, Kung Fu Panda and The Hangover. These movies are releasing follow ups this year. The big question is: is this something to look forward to? Well, you will have to decide yourself when reading more about the follow ups this year.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II

Harry Potters adventures has been going on since 2001. During the movies we've been excited, we've laughed, we've cried and we've been scared. This great series of movies is this year coming to an end. We got the first part of the end in 2010, when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I was available at the cinema. The second and last part is released July 15th 2011, and I hope this part will be as great as the first part of the end. I haven't seen the first part yet, but my brothers girlfriend (a big fan of vampires, wizards and other fantasy things) have seen the first part. She says that the first part of The Deathly Hallows movie is awesome. I do believe her at the same time as I don't.

The last Harry Potter movie I saw, The Half-Blood Prince, really sucked. I did not get the point of that movie, so when I heard that they're making another harry Potter movie I was expecting something better than the Half-Blood Prince movie.

The point is that Harry Potters adventures is coming to an end, and I've been a big fan of the Harry Potter movies during my childhood. That means that I need to see how the adventure of Harry Potter ends. Luckily, the cast of the last movies hasn't changed. Therefore we can enjoy the last moments of Harry Potter with the same cast as always. A new cast now would be horrible.

Despite the fact that someone has to die in the end, I think this is a movie we really can look forward to. I suggest you go see the first part if you haven't, and go check out the last part of the end when it releases.

If I had to put a scale for how much this movie is worth to see this year, I would give it a 10 (a scale from 1-10).

The Pirates of The Caribbean: On Strangers Tides

You have no idea about how much I've laughed of Johnny Depp in the role of Jack Sparrow. At the same time that the character has been extremely funny, the film series of The Pirates of The Caribbean has been extremely exciting as well. Now a new film will be released, which is something I'm looking forward to.

At the same time as I'm looking forward to the movie, I'm kinda skeptical about the new movie as well. First of all; Orlando Bloom and Keira Knigthley (known as William Turner and Elisabeth Swann) will not be joining the new movie or any other Pirates of The Caribbean movies. I don't like that idea actually, because I think that Jack Sparrow, William Turner and Elisabeth Swann is the basic of the film series. Now that two of the great characters is gone, I think this brings the movie further down to the ground.

Another thing I'm kinda skeptical about, is the fact that Penelope Cruz will be joining the movie. She's taking the role as a woman called Angelica who's known from Jack Sparrows past (which we haven't seen in the previous movies). Jack Sparrow gets forced on board to Queen Anne's Revenge, a ship owned by Angelica's father called Blackbeard (role played by Ian McShane). That puts Jack Sparrow into a difficult choice of who to fear. Should he fear the woman from the past he might be in love with Angelica, or her father Blackbeard?

This new movie of The Pirates of The Caribbean might be a good movie, but as a first impression I'm a little skeptical if these ideas are going to be as good as the previous films. That's why I'm gonna give this movie a 7 (at a scale from 1-10), mostly because of the story. Even though it's not a 8, 9 or 10, I really think you should check out this movie when it releases May 20th 2011.

Kung Fu Panda 2


In 2008, my best laugh came from the big, fat panda called Po when he was going to learn the great martial art called Kung Fu. The panda had ambitions, faith and enthusiasm to fulfill his dream of becoming the next Kung Fu master. When Po defeated Tai Lung, we all thought that this movie couldn't create another Kung Fu Panda movie. The unthinkable is now thinkable. The Kung Fu Panda movie is followed by Kung Fu Panda 2. I did NOT see that one coming.


This time the group of Kung Fu masters has to defeat Lord Shen, who's trying to destroy Kung Fu forever. Po (Jack Black), Master Shifu (Dustin Hoffman), and the Furious Five-Monkey (Jackie Chan), Crane (David Cross), Tigress (Angelina Jolie), Viper (Lucy Liu) and Mantis (Seth Rogen) has to join forces with another group of Kung Fu masters to be able to defeat Lord Shen. The other group is based on Shunk (James Wood), Thundering Rhino (Victor Garber), Soothsayer (Michelle Yeoh) and Croc (Jean-Claude Van Damme). I just love the cast of this new movie. There are the same cast as last time (almost), but what makes me even more excited is that Jean-Claude Van Damme has the voice of one of the characters. I'm a fan of Van Damme, and it's fun to see that two of the greatest celebrity martial artists has the voice of a animated film about Kung Fu. That's really, really cool.


If this movie is going to be as much fun as the first film, I'm really looking forward to watch this. I'm just a little curious if this movie is going to be as great as the first one. What made the first movie great was that Po didn't know Kung Fu. We thought that the main purpose of the movie was that Po was going to learn Kung Fu. Later, Tai Lung became a problem in the movie, so it made the movie more exciting. Why? Because Master Shifu had to do everything to make Po ready for the Dragon Script. This movie it's only about defeating someone, unless the creators has something they haven't told us. 


I also wonder if this movie has a great story. If defeating Lord Shen is the only thing that has to be done in this movie, I wonder if that's enough. Therefore I'm deciding to give this movie a 8 on the scale. I think it would be exaggerating if I gave the movie anything more or less. You really should check out this movie, but because of me being skeptical of the storyline I'm giving it 8. Kung Fu Panda 2 is released May 27th 2011, so make sure to see it.

The Hangover 2

A trip to Las Vegas couldn't be worse than the trip Doug and his friends had for having a bachelor party. Every single thing the guys had to go through during their hangover in Vegas, just was hilariously crazy. Luckily, they made it back to Doug's wedding, and we thought that this was all we saw from them (like we thought about Kung Fu Panda). No, they're not done yet either.

This is Stu
This time it's not in Las Vegas. This time it's in Bangkok, when Stu's getting married to his fiancé. Even though it's not the theme of Las Vegas (what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas), I think this can be a hilarious movie as well as the first movie. The actors are the same-Phil Wenneck (Bradley Cooper), Dr. Stuart "Stu" Price (Ed Helms), Alan Garner (Zach Galifianakis), Doug Billings (Justin Bartha), Leslie Chow (Ken Jeong), Stu's fiancé (Jamie Chung) and Eddie Palermo (Bryan Callen).

I'm wondering how this movie is gonna turn out. The impression I get from Stu, is that he is very careful. He probably know from last bachelor party to be more careful about the whole party. A movie can't be called "The Hangover 2" without making them doing something they'll badly regret. I'm not sure how I'm gonna rank this movie right now, but I think this movie is worth seeing. So check it out when it releases May 26th 2011.

Conclution

There are a lot of new movies coming up this year, and I hope you'll look forward to another year of great movies. The reason I only "reviewed" follow-ups was because we're expecting a lot from follow-ups. We want them to become as great as the previous movies, or better than the previous movies. Despite that I'm being very critical to the movies right now, I think we have a lot to look forward to this year. If you haven't seen the movies that these follow-ups are made for (like I haven't), make sure to do it. That way you'll understand what the follow-ups is about. Run to the cinemas at May 20th, 26th, 27th and July 15th!


Well, I hope you enjoyed todays blog. Stay tuned for more!

I'll see you later!

0 comments: