About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, December 31

Happy New Year!

Hi guys!

It's new years eve, which means that this year is almost over. I'm looking forward to this new year, because a lot is happening in 2011. This year has been great, and I hope 2011 is going to be better. I know it will actually. I'm moving away, getting other things to do and a lot of changes is going to happen. I believe 2011 is going to be better. I'm going to make this upcoming year to a very great year. I'm going to get my video blogging on the feet, I PROMISE! Also I'm going to get a partnership with AdSense for this blog so I can earn some money from my blog. Ladies and gentlemen; 2011 is a new start for possibilities!

2011 is another opportunity for every human on earth. A second chance for every human to start over. 2010 is 2010. Why? Because people suffer every day. People are beginning to realize that. People shows more care, more support and more love. Only this can make 2011 to a great year. Show some support to those who doesn't have a life like you do. You have food on your table, you have cash, you have shelter. Those things and a lot of other things doesn't every person in this world have. Luckily, we care more about those who doesn't have a good life like we do. I think the politicians are starting to realize that there is still a lot of things to do to make the communities better. The King of Norway, Olav, had a very impressive speech on the TV today. He was telling about how to make Norway better, at least what I got the feeling of.

I know I promised a long blog, but I'm finishing right now by saying that I'm gonna do a lot of improvements on myself this year to come, and that I hope you also will. Share your love, share your happiness, support those who suffers and make 2011 a good year for you and for others. What you do means a lot.

Happy New Year! :-)

0 comments: