About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, December 2

Christmas Soda :-)

Hi guys!

The day today have been just awesome. Despite the little test we had today, everything went just fine. First of all; me and my band were asked to play at the prom. Oh yeah! I just hope we can accept it. The other peoples in the band got to accept it to. So I shouldn't get overexcited, but it's great to be asked. I've actually thought about wearing a white smoking. Anyway I've been playing Need for Speed Most Wanted with a couple of friends drinking the best soda at Christmas time. The name is pretty creative, or not. But still it's incredibly good. It's called "The Christmas-soda". Creative, huh?

OMG it's almost weekend! This weekend I'm gonna celebrate my mothers birthday. I'm really looking forward to it. My brother is coming home, we're gonna gather together and just enjoy the weekend. It's gonna be great. If I get some time without doing anything, I'm gonna watch some real American football! I think I'm gonna watch San Jose State vs. Idaho. Shay Carl is going to that match, so I want to see the match myself. Maybe have my eyes at the same person that Shay Carl does at the same time. Yes, I do think like that sometimes. The match starts at 11 pm (+1 CET) and ends at 02..30 AM (+1 CET), in case you want to watch it.

I got to know what the next week contained. I was really afraid that I had to do a lot of things that stresses me. But the big surprise was that tomorrow and the next week doesn't contain any type of stress at all! I'm able to relax, take it easy and enjoy this week. Are you stressing a lot these days? I hate the stress that hits me every single week. But this week and the next week, there are none. NONE AT ALL! Hurray!

I got nothing else today. But I hope you enjoyed todays blog. I'll see you later : )

0 comments: