About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 15

Preparing Celebration

Hi guys!

Today it's been another day of examination, so it's two down and two to go! Otherwise, this day has been so weird. Yeah, well Bjørnar, that's not new... that's what you probably gonna say, but sorry for not having any other way to put it. All I got to say about this day is: "Don't lie to me, and don't show me something that's crap". Seriously, just cut the crap. First of all; someone lies to me just not to hang together. Yeah, thanks... Second of all; don't pretend that you are someone you're not + let shitty thing be shitty. God. It's just annoying to watch people being so... ARGH! I can't take this place anymore. Just 6 months left, thank God.

Oh, thank the one letting the TV stay on standby :-). What would we have done if we didn't have remotes? Every person in the world would be fit :-D. Come on, standing up from the couch just to adjust the sound and change the channel? That's ridiculous. Long live the remote! <3

I don't know what it is, but there are something that makes me NOT wanting to go to the prom. My vest hasn't got here yet and something else makes me wanna stay home. I just don't know what it it. It's weird. Yes, everything is weird. Stop mocking me, lol.

I promised a review today, and I'll give one. The video I'm reviewing today is the video with focus on the creating of Facebook, called "The Social Network". The Social Network is a pretty long movie about the finding of Facebook and the friendship Mark Zuckerberg and his new collages. It's a great storyboard, but I kinda lost track in the movie at some points. It's an interesting story about how the Facebook was created and what happen during the creation. I actually realized a lot of things that's needed to build such an incredible company (or site).  I don't know what else to say, I liked it very much! Rating from 1-10, I'll give it a 9. I just don't know who else I'm gonna describe that it was a good movie, and I liked it.

I was just thinking about what I'm gonna do to celebrate the fact that I'm moving. I mean: I gotta celebrate the day I'm moving. That's why I'm making a huge list of what I gotta do to celebrate it. It's kinda like Earl's Karma list, except that it's about my moving and not about Karma. I just want to give it a recognition because I've been dreaming for that day for a very long time. You gotta celebrate something you've been thinking about for some time. It's like achieving something. You celebrate your achievements, don't you? You graduate high school for instance, you would celebrate that somehow, wouldn't you? You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this. You know, only by thinking about today, I know how much I want to move. These things I've been through today happens every single day. I actually believe that I'll enjoy living in another area.

Well, that's it for today. But stay tuned; I'll be back!

I'll see you later!

0 comments: