About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, December 11

Got The Feeling of Christmas

Hi guys!

So far, this day has been nothing else than wonderful! I woke up around 12 PM and ate breakfast, before I went outside to take some photos. That's where this day became wonderful. My dad told me that if I liked the camera I got to borrow from him, I could have it. That's just wonderful! Some of those cameras usually cost blood, sweat and tears, but I got it FOR FREE. I was incredibly happy when I got it, and my happiness is still there. My happiness and thankfulness will be there forever! I've always been wanting a camera like my dad has, and today I got it.

My dad has a camera he uses, so he gave me one of the cameras he didn't use anymore. His camera is bigger and newer than the one he gave me, but the camera I got is working as good as his camera. It feels like it at least. Of course there are some differences, but the camera I got works very, very good. The camera is a Nikon D100, which is older than my dads D200 (I think that's what he have). Anyway, the pictures is much better than my Toshiba Camileo H30 video camera takes. That wouldn't be surprising since it's a video camera. So now I got a great Nikon D100 to take photos with, and a Toshiba Camileo H30 to record video with. Two great devices I'm gonna use well. I've been having the video camera for some time, but I gotta say that it's great to record with. It records extremely nice footage, but as I said, the Nikon D100 is better to take photos with than the video camera, like I said.

There is another thing that surprised me today. I was searching for some songs on Spotify to use at Christmas.  Then I realized that the Norwegian musician, Kurt Nilsen, just published his new Christmas album. Kurt Nilsen won "World Idol" or something for some years ago, but I never actually liked his songs or his voice. That's why I got surprised today. His new Christmas album is actually incredibly great. His cover songs with the creators of the Star Wars theme song is one of the best versions I've heard. For me, this is the perfect album to get into the Christmas mood. I talked about the Christmas CD collection for a while ago, and I gotta say that the CD collection is great. But in addition of the CD collection, the new album with Kurt Nilsen is as good as the CD collection. That's my opinion. If you have the possibility to listen to Kurt Nilsen's new album, I really suggest you do. There are some songs on Spotify (that isn't from Kurt Nilsen) that can't be played because the song may only be played in the US. But if you are able to listen to Kurt's songs on Spotify, search for "Have yourself A Merry Little Christmas Kurt Nilsen". Some of the songs are on Norwegian, but you'll be surprised about the English songs like "Let it Snow!". If I was going to rate this album from a scale from 1-10, I'll give it a 10. That's not because I'm Norwegian, but if you listen to it then you'll understand why.

It's important to find some good Christmas music to get yourself in the Christmas mood. That's at least what I think. It's only 13 days to Christmas Eve, so it's important to get into the feeling of Christmas. Unfortunately, there are a lot of albums on the market at Christmas. That's why it's hard to know which album you should buy, which is why I'm giving my opinions on the Christmas albums. I'm doing it for you guys. If I didn't care about you to know what Christmas album to buy/listen at, I wouldn't be writing about it. You're the reader, you need to care about what you read. That's why I'm blogging at all. Does this make sense, or is it just a pile of non-understandable shit? :-P

At the end of this blog, I thought it might be fun to give you some sneak peaks of my photographs taken today. I'm still an amateur, so don't expect too much. This is some of the results of photographing today:
What's on the other side?

Norwegian winter idyll


Cold, cold Norway
The path in the deep forests of Norway























I hope you like my amateur photographs, therefore I also hope you would leave a comment. Thank you for reading todays blog. My final wish for this blog is that you read tomorrows blog.

Have a lovely Saturday; I'll see you later!

0 comments: