About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, December 5

Swedes are awesome!

Hi guys!

This day has been kinda lazy. Today I've just been washing clothes and having problems with my stomach. Yay, how interesting. Still I'm actually writing about it. Why am I writing about something boring? Maybe that's the internet has turned out to be; making boring things fun. Before internet, no one thought that an orange could be as funny as The Annoying Orange. Think about it for a second. One single piece of fruit turns out to be a big laugh. There is something the internet has done to us. I were alive when the internet didn't exist, and back the I never thought about an orange being funny. I just thought that oranges has a sour taste. It still has, but it's extremely funny.

I'm not saying that this is a bad thing. It's good that small things become funny. It's important to expand our sense of humor. It's important that we get rid of our stone faces. Who wants to hear the same jokes time after time? I don't. I heard the same, boring joke a lot of times. Those joked sucks. But who don't like an annoying orange? In Norway there were a lot of jokes about the Swedish. Those jokes aren't funny at all, and everyone told them to many times. That's why the jokes sucks and are easy to get tired of. Just to make sure you don't misunderstand me - I love Swedish people! They're awesome : ). Do you like the flag on the left or to the right of the text :D? I've used on the right side every time. I thought it might be cool on the left. : )

Haha, I need to write the entire blog post before the battery is empty. I don't want to go upstairs and get the charge. That's how lazy I am at a Sunday with stomach pain. So don't judge me if this blog post is too short. I think you would understand if you also had this kind of problems. Ops, it's 19 minutes left of the battery...

Maybe I should end the blog here. Thank you for reading :)

I see you later!
 

0 comments: