About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 8

The Secret Appearance of Creativity

Hi guys!

This day has been weird, annoying and just one hard speed bump. First of all; there are people who knows how to get on my nerves. Second of all; everybody has been pissed off today. What has happen? Is there a lack of sleep or something? I just don't understand why everybody has been so angry today. It's surprising. Luckily, it's vacation soon. That means that I get a break from all of this. I can't believe that I just got 6 mounts left at this place. Those things that have annoyed me in many years, is over in 6 mounts. It's gonna be wonderful!

OMG it's cold! It seems like nothing works when I need warmth. I'm turning the ovens at max, firing up the fireplace and pack myself in a blanket - it's still cold! People like me really does this, and it's torture to the valet. When firing in the fireplace doesn't work, we have our ovens on 24/7. That really take a lot of cash out from our pockets. Moreover, some politician want to increase the cost of electricity in the winter. That's like begging for money. Hopefully this doesn't happen.

I hate days like these. I'm not talking about that the entire day has been a speed bump (although it has), but days like this I just don't have anything to write. I feel like I got to write, even though I almost can't. There is just some things you gotta do when you don't have the resources to do so. It's not just about the blog, but let's say that you are, for instance, going to make a movie for a project at school. You can have great ambitions on how this movie is gonna be, but you need resources. I know that the needs of information is different than needing a camera, good ideas and people, but still it's sorta the same thing. Remember, the biggest and greatest ideas might come from the smallest thing excising. I just wrote a paragraph out from the sentence "I hate days like these". Just a simple, innocent sentence made a paragraph about resources.

All of a sudden I had something to write about. That's how to fix bad blogging days, ladies and gentlemen. You know, I was scared about starting to blog because I was afraid that it just was gonna make a big joke about myself. It didn't! I get good response from the blog, more and more people reads the blog - I'm doing fine! That's what I think at least. How do you think I'm doing it so far? Let me know in the comments.

Sadly, my creativity ends for tonight. So till next time I want you to take care of yourself. Just relax. Take it easy, and I'll see you later!

0 comments: