About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, December 30

Alpine Day in Sweden

Hi guys!

This blog is probably gonna be short, because I'm devastated after the alpine trip. Well, let me tell you about it. It was a lot of fun. We had a lot of fun on and off the skis. When we drove into the woods, there was this talking moose just saying some random shit. That was kinda funny, actually. The skiing became worse when I felt this huge pain in my feet, but we skied until it closed.

When it closed, we was suppose to bowl. Unfortunately, the bowling hall was fully booked. Therefore we decided to play in the game room with a lot of silly simulators and shit. Mattias and I got really pissed at a boxing simulator. We were suppose to hit as hard as we could, but we always went 50 points from the high score. That was confusing.

I just remembered something about the time in the gaming room. All four of us was going to drive on the rally simulator. It didn't go to well with all of us. When we were suppose to drive, Per Kristian, tried to find the clutch (which weren't there) when we start driving. Lol, that was funny.

After we played for a while, Mattias realized that they sold the "Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream" where we were. My brother told me that Ben & Jerry is the best ice cream he's ever tasted (my way of telling). So Linn, Mattias and I tasted a 0,5 liter (0.13 gallon) each. I'm telling you guys, Ben & Jerry is the best ice cream I've ever tasted! I ate the "New York Super Fudge Chunk", and it tasted wonderful. Unfortunately, we didn't eat all of it. It was a lot of ice cream and a lot of calories. So we threw it after eating a while. I'm gonna get more of that one; it's amazing!

Look guys, I'm very exhausted right now. So I'm gonna end the blog for today. But tomorrow it's new years eve! You can expect a good blog tomorrow. ;-)

I'll see you later!

1 comments:

PK said...

Mongo da.. man kan ikke gire uten clutch -.- xD
Men digg tur ja :D