About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, December 7

Creating a successful day

Hi guys!

This day has been a little tiring. What else is it to say when the day is like this. I just feel like going to sleep.Why do I feel like going to sleep? I've just been through a day.What is it that are tiring us out? I bet you also feel this way sometimes.

Even though I'm just a teenager without any huge knowledges, I think the logical answer is involving noise, food and fresh air. People these days are surrounded with noise. Everyone is talking, screaming, yelling, playing loud music and so on. The noise in my case must be 14 other teenagers overreacting while playing Call of Duty. I just can't believe that they're screaming and yelling like a group of children that isn't getting any candy. No offence, but I can't believe it's possible.

Also I do not eat enough at lunch. I think that also brings the mood down. I just don't make my lunch in the morning, although I know that I'm gonna starve. It's more likely my fault that I starve all day. Still, I think more possibilities for buying food during the day, would help an ordinary teenager like me making it through the day. I'm not blaming anyone else than myself for not eating during the day, but I'm just saying it.

Fresh air is something every people in the world could need. Unfortunately, it's very cold outside. That's why I struggle to get fresh air. So I'm sitting inside for a lot of hours in a row. That's almost the same as begging to have a tiring day. So I got a lot of noise, (almost) no food and no fresh air during a day. I think that's why the day turned out like this.

Well I'm to tired to write more, but now you and I know how we're gonna avoid these tiring days. I'm not saying this is 100% right, but it's logical.

Try it, tell me if it works, and I'll see you later!

0 comments: