About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, December 26

Finding Your Best Friends

Ho-Ho guys!

So the Christmas Eve and the 1st Christmas day is over. Therefore I can go back to blogging again. Today I have no idea of what I'm gonna do. It would be so much better if I vlogged instead, cause then the action would happen while recording. That would be so great, to actually have something to show right a way instead try finding something to write. There's not enough by writing what I did today, and a little bit about something something important in our lives. Today I guess that I will be chilling a lot and just do whatever I want. There's gonna be a h*** of a day tomorrow, when I have to sell tickets for a party with my friends (which is a party I won't attend to even if I could). Well, since I wrote that in the "Blending In Without Blending It", I can add that I got some really supportive friends. Most of them supports me for being a person saying no to alcohol. Those friends I like to call "My Best Friends".

The real, best friends comes from those who actually care about you. It's OK to have a friend who only likes to play video games with you. That might be cool, but that's not who your best friend is. Your best friend is the one who supports you at those things that sucks, and who really cares about you. You need to support them as well, otherwise the other person won't support you. That's why I have a hard time telling who's my best friend(s). I really supports a lot of people, but they don't support me back. Therefore, they're not my best friends. That means that there is only a few persons I call "Best Friends". Your best friends isn't those who says: "I love you", a million times. Those you might just forget. A friendship is based on trust and being there for another one. If those simple things are missing, then forget it; it's not a friendship of a best friend.

You know, that's why I've been so skeptic about who's my best friends. Sometimes when you really think about what a best friend is, maybe the one you though was your best friend isn't. What people often associate a best friend with, is if it's possible to do something fun with him. That's what people think when they're trying to find out if this person really is your best friend. So for now, I'll just wait and see who really is my best friends. Luckily I've found some of my best friends. Now, this might be the only best friends I got. If it is, I'm really glad to have those best friends I got. They mean the world to me.
Let me know what you think a best friend is all about! The comments are free for all, so comment now!
LOL, I love "Home Alone". The first "Home Alone" movie is great. Kevin, the little kid left alone at home for Christmas, has some really funny expressions sometimes. For instance, when he's screaming in the bathroom. I think "Home Alone" is one of the greatest Christmas movies made of all time, after my opinion. There is this Christmas movie they always broadcast on NRK (our oldest TV channel as I've said earlier in my blog). It's called Cinderella and the three... nuts... x ). Anyway, a lot of people in Norway says that this movie is the best Christmas movie of all time. I kinda disagree. First of all; it's dubbed from Czech to Norwegian, where all of the characters (including the females) has the same man voice. Dennis Storhøi has a great voice for the dubbing, but I think the whole idea of dubbing the movie (and dubbing it like that) really is weird. Second of all; Home Alone is so much cooler :-D! It's a random fact, OK? :-D

You know that I've been telling you about me wanting to buy a Macbook Pro for a while? Well, dreams are about to become reality! I am finally gonna get myself a Macbook Pro 13 Inch, and I'm so exited about it! I've been saving money for a while now, and now I'm almost done. But my dad said that I couldn't wait for it anymore, so he said that he's paying the last part I haven't got yet (which I later will pay back). That's just too kind to do. So that means that I'm finally getting one. I hope I can order it in time to get here before the school starts, but I don't think I will make it. But it's all about ordering it and getting it as soon as possible that counts. I believe that I've bee very patient about the Macbook (even though I'm nagging about it all the time), so I don't want to wait any more. I'm really looking forward to buying it! I wouldn't be able to buy it now if I bought what I was supposed to buy to the XBOX 360, so it kinda saved me. I can't imagine pissed I would be if I had bought those things I were suppose to buy to my XBOX 360.

This was a long blog post, wasn't it? It's starting to come back. Well, I'm ending todays blog right here, but don't worry; I'm back tomorrow!

I'll see you later!

0 comments: