About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, December 9

Effort to The Future

Hi guys!

It's been a short day today. I got up early today, and the next thing I know, I didn't feel well. I felt horribly sick after a couple of hours after I woke up. So most of the day have gone to the sofa. Luckily, I'm feeling better. I'm gonna try eating some ice cream and relax a little. I hope I'm OK till tomorrow.

So at the time I actually were awake, I watched internet lessons. You might think that I watched "how to" clips. It's sorta true. Believe it or not, I've been watching lessons for American accents. Yes, I have. Why have I done that, you think? Well, I am gonna do video blogs soon. That's why I think an American accent would be great. In addition, I've always wanted to improve my English accent and having the dream of moving to America. I just feel terrific when I think about the thought of moving to the United States of America. That's why I'm enthusiastic about getting an American accent.

Even though I'm gonna overdo myself with an example, it's how I see myself. I compare myself to the Norwegian rally driver Petter Solberg. Now, I know I ain't as bad as that. Still, I look at myself that way. That's horrible. It makes me feel so horrible at speaking English. No offence to Mr. Solberg, but he knows that his English need improvements. I found out that my English pronunciation also needed improvements. There are several things I never thought I said wrong. For instance, the word "think". When I said that word, I said it like "fink". That's wrong, I realized. I'll keep watching these clips until there are improvements.

You know, I'm always interested in learning new and random things. So I just search "how to" on YouTube, and just pick a movie to learn something. I search about everything from how to whistle with the fingers to charge a phone with a banana. Now, I want you to tell me if you think there is something special I should learn. It can be anything. If you give me serious suggestions, I'll try it and tell about the experience. So if you got something, you better tell me. I always feel like learning new, random, crazy or/and fun things. Who knows, I might get to use what I learned someday... for some reason.

So that's my day, so stay tuned for tomorrow : )

I'll see you later!

0 comments: