About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, December 4

Nintendo kicks back?

Hi guys!

Today I've been taking it easy. I woke up at 1 PM, and ate some breakfast before I was making gingerbread with my brother and my mom. It was really nice to gather together and do something. We aren't doing a lot together when my brother is here, but today was really great. Now I just had dinner with my brother, because my mom isn't home till late. I gotta say: you get really stuffed after eating Mexican.

So what's up now? NCIS is on TV. It's a very, very good show. It's extremely exciting. What's funny is that Agent Gibbs is just appearing randomly everywhere. I just got to LOL when that happens.

Seriously, tell me something. What do you want this Christmas? I kinda wonder what people wish for Christmas this year. Do people want things for their health, games, clothes or what? I kinda want to know what's the latest news within gifts. Here in Norway there are a lot of commercials about games for Nintendo Wii. Is that something that's up now? Nintendo Wii? Wii was like at the bottom of game consoles for a while. Xbox 360 and PS3 was revolutionizing Nintendo Wii. Many of my friends have tried the Nintendo Wii and they say that it's fun, but is easy to get tired of after a while. What really makes me want to say that this is a good product, is because of Wii Sports. If you take the tennis game for instance, it's quite amazing that your movement is the avatars movement. But on the other hand; XBOX 360 has released Kinect, which is almost the same. Even though I would compare Kinect with the "Eye Toy" from PS2, is it pretty much the same. But I can't understand why Kinect hasn't been more promoted than Nintendo Wii. I don't know how this is in other countries, but it seems like they're promoting Nintendo Wii more than XBOX 360 Kinect. I'm not saying that Nintendo Wii is not worth buying, but like I said, I'm surprised. So, are Nintendo Wii what people want? Leave a comment if you got some opinions.

I think that's it for today. I was reading a long blog, and forgot what I red. So I should try not to write so much. But stay tuned, cause I'm back tomorrow.

I see you later!

0 comments: