About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, December 24

The Way You Like It!

Hi guys!

So today I've been doing the exact same thing as yesterday, except that I've been working out with my brother. OMG I feel so pumped! My brother is like the best training coach I can get. He is after all my brother. Check out his training blog here. It's a great blog; I love it. I think you might get some really good tips for bodybuilding if that interest you. If you don't give a crap, then visit the site anyway. You're my special reader if you click it. Don't waste this chance; click it! Anyway, I had a great time working out and it felt good to get back on track. Even if I hadn't got a lot out of the workout, it means a lot just to spend some time with him. It's Christmas, the time of the year when family and friends means the most.

Tomorrow's Christmas eve; the day where we eat and unwrap gifts. I know you do it on Christmas day (25th in America), but luckily it's a part of our tradition. Santa gets to Norway earlier than in America. Haha! We don't like to change our tradition, do we? It often fails when we try to give a shit about Christmas tradition, so we keep it the way we do. We don't open gifts at December 25th. That would be so wrong. Although, if and when I move to the US, I will follow those traditions if I'm celebrating Christmas there. Therefore traditions is also based on where you are. Other families and other countries has different traditions they like to follow. They gotta keep it that way, otherwise it's all pointless. You can say: "Oh, can't we just give a crap about traditions for a while?". Later you'll realize that it was a stupid idea. Some things works out fine when skipping traditions. But some things just have to be the way it is. Like your Christmas tradition. I'm not gonna tell you how to celebrate your Christmas. It's your tradition, and you should live with it. If this is the place for getting new/get out of traditions, then I'm not writing. Keep your tradition. That's where your happiness comes from, believe me.

I won't be writing on Christmas eve, therefore I'm wishing you a merry Christmas. You guys have been great. Despite your silence, you've been a great audience. You've come back to read the blog several times (I can see in the stats), and you guys seem interested in what I write. Let's hope your silence disappears soon so I can hear you to. I'm changing the settings on the comments, so everyone can leave a comment. Please do, it would mean the world to me if you left a comment. Just say hi or something. Anyway, I love you and Merry Christmas!

I'll see you later!

0 comments: