About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, December 3

4 CD's to say: Merry Xmas?

Hi guys!

It's finally weekend again! This week just blazed by like a wind, which I haven't experienced since the Autumn. There is no wind when it's cold like this. It's (still) unbelievably cold. I hope the advent doesn't continue like this. Do you say advent when you mean the time before Christmas eve? We say advent here in Norway, and it said "advent calendar" on English on my chocolate calendar. Some things are hard to tell in English, but after a while it all gotta come together.

Since Christmas is a subject that people are interested in this mouth, you probably wonder what point of view I got for the new Christmas collection with 4 CDs. Can you believe it; 4 CDs? Is this just to make sure you have a lot to listen, or is it just a overload?

My first impression of having a CD collection with 4 CDs, seemed like something that might be a little too much. But maybe it's not that bad after all. It's really great musicians on the album like Mariah Carey, Johnny Cash, Frankie Goes to Hollywood and so on. I think this really can get yourself into a good Christmas mode while decorating for Christmas, baking or just driving around in the car. My advise would be to change CDs sometimes, so you don't get tired of the album and become unsatisfied.

This is what I think:

   +  A lot of songs to give you the Christmas feeling you want.
   +  Songs from a lot of musicians that fits for the young and the grown ups.
   -   Some of the CDs might get tiring if you listen to them for way to long without changing CD.

A very short reflection about my opinion for this album. So from a scale from 1-10, I'll give this album 8/10. It's worth buying and a great collection, but it might get easy to get tired after listening to the songs for a while.

Ok, so this is just a short reflection of my opinion. I will be doing more of these things with more detailed reflections, but I hope this helped for those who wonder about this CD collection.

For me it's really important to come into the right mood when Christmas comes around, and music really helps. So click here if you want to know every single song on the collection.

By the way, have you been tasting Pepsi Raw? I'm really surprised about the flavor. There is something about the taste that just makes you want to drink more. But there is nothing in the entire world that could possibly beat Coca-Cola :-).

Anyway, thank you for reading todays blog. Give me some feedback if you like, so I know what to improve.

See you later!

0 comments: