About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, December 12

The Life Developer

Hi guys!

Today has been a lazy day. Today I've been in the woods looking for a Christmas tree with my dad and my neighbor. We found a tree that we could use, eventually. It was kinda fun. There was a guy in a tractor who drove by when we were there. We was like: "Please don't notice us!". I don't know why we thought like that. I guess we hate being yelled at. I don't think my dad thought like me and my neighbor though. After that I've been lying on the couch watching vlogs and chill out. That's what Sundays are all about; chilling out!

Unfortunately, tomorrow won't be a chill day. The first exam out of five exams is tomorrow. It's gonna be good to get done with the exams, but still it's kinda exhausting. When I do the exams, I get a little voice in my head saying: "You're almost done!". That means that I'm soon gonna move. You have NO idea have much I've been looking forward to that day. OK, perhaps you know. I've wanted to move away from this place for a while, to be honest. I just don't think this social and nature environment is something for me. Even though I feel lucky to live in a beautiful nature environment that I do, I don't think it's the environment that makes me comfortable. I'm more into being in the city/urban environment. It's not exactly the most urban environment I live in right now. The biggest urban thing here is "gangstas". Well, the only thing I can say is: "Live like you want, as long as it's you". Besides that, I don't even care what people think they are. On the other hand, it's good that they try different styles.

Do you know why? The reason is that we, the young once, are gonna control the world. That's why it's important that we don't stay with the same style all the time. Try something new, that's how you develop. If a community stayed exactly the same generation after generation, then no one want to move to into that community and people won't stay there. That's why I think kids should try different styles and see what fits them the most, like the gangsta style. Obviously that's been a big thing here. I've tried it myself. I didn't like it, it wasn't like me and it didn't feel right. That's why I've found the style that's me.

I think the curiosity of styles is important for the youths because they are finding them self. If it doesn't work, then they know and try something else. That's what's great. The style they automatically has been raised in might not be as interesting as something else. After that, they find out that what they grew up in isn't them. I've realized that the style I grew up in isn't me, so I've learned. I grew up in a style I can't name. Seriously, I almost didn't listen to music what so ever when I was a kid. If I did, I can't remember. Later I wanted to try different music instruments, so I think that's when my curiosity of style started. After trying a lot of instruments, my style became more like a hard rocker dressed in black and so on. No, not emo. When I had that style for a couple of years I wanted to try something else to see if that was more like me. That's when "gangsta" came into picture. It didn't take long before I realized that gangsta wasn't me. That's why I had to change fast. So that's when I develop to what I am today. I'm still developing. My style is slowly, but surely developing itself. That's just a part of our life. I bet your parents tried a lot of different things when they were young. This is not a new thing.

I hope all of this isn't just rubbish. I really want to share my experiences, my thoughts and my ideas with you. I really like doing this. When I wake up in the morning, I think: "Hm, what am I gonna blog about today?". So I'm looking forward to blog everyday. I used to just play games, hang on the internet doing nothing and just waste my life. Of course I had my guitar, but there were no one to play with. So by discover Charles Trippy and Shay Carl, I got into video blogging. I haven't started yet, but the idea and the inspiration made me start blogging. I think blogging is a beginning for my video blogging. Before I can get into video blogging, I got to experience how the text blogging is. What's relevant to blog about, how is it etc. I don't think my video blogging would succeed if I jumped right at it. I don't know how Charles Trippy and Shay Carl could do it so great from the first shoot. Whatever: this is my start! If I succeed with the video blogging, my number one recommendation to others who want to video blog is to start text blogging. But I got to make sure it works, otherwise I can't say that blogging is worth it. I think the blogging sets the sails for video blogging.


  • I want to take a moment to thank Charles Trippy and Shay Carl for being such a great influence, and thanks to whatever made me start blogging! :-)
So that's what I got for you today, but make sure to get tomorrows blog where I probably am gonna tell you how the exam went. :-D

I'll see you later!

0 comments: