About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, December 10

Oh, Dear TV!

Hi guys!

I've been sick today as well, so I haven't done anything huge. I've been lying on the sofa playing XBOX 360 and eating yogurt. So the entire day is based on trying to taking it easy. If you have felt the same as I have, you'll understand.

My weekend really started early. This weekend it's just gonna be me and my dad eating Mexican or something (I guess). Traditions is sometimes hard to break. That's why it's Mexican almost every Saturday. I haven't talked to him since Tuesday, so I don't know if it's just me and him or what. Whatever, I'm gonna have a great weekend. I got an exam on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I really need a good weekend. That way I can give everything I got. I think I need to get some sleeping routines this weekend, so I don't wake up at 11 AM at my exam.

Have you ever missed an exam because you've slept too long? I thought it might be fun to ask if someone has so I can know how it is. I haven't done it, I'm not gonna do it, but still I wanna know. It gotta be a bad feeling when you wake up at examination day and notice that your three hours late (for instance). What happens if you don't show up? You get an F? Gives you grade based on your earlier performances? Sorry guys, I'm curious! I'm not gonna do it, trust me. That's the last thing I would done. Seriously. You have no idea about how much I care about my future.

By the way, I've been playing Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony a lot today. When I was playing, I were noticing that it's much harder than Grand Theft Auto IV. I've been having the game for a long time, but I think it's much harder than the first GTA IV version. Also, I find this version of Grand Theft Auto more fun. How is that possible? I thought this version of GTA just was a experiment. After my opinion, it's better. The weapons are cooler, cars are sweeter and it's cool to be Luis Lopez than Niko Belic. I don't know why it's cooler to use Luis Lopez, but I'm getting kinda tired of Niko Belic. When you're done doing the missions on GTA IV, your done. There is nothing else fun to do else than running around like an idiot, getting arrested and so on. The missions with Luiz Lopez on the other hand are possible to do even though you've completed the game. You can easily go back and complete the missions 100%. There are a couple of requirements the mission need to complete the mission a 100%. That's fun. If you haven't got the game Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (which contains "The Ballad of Gay Tony" and "The Lost and Damned") - get it! It's totally worth it. You'll notice that the game experience gets better. That's what I think and I suppose you do as I tell you, don't you? ;-)

Other thing I noticed when being sick today is that some Norwegian TV-channels really need improvements. There is one of the TV-channels that really should get a medal for being amateurish called NRK. It's the oldest TV-channel in Norwegian TV history, but isn't something to admire. I'm almost getting embarrassed by watching that channel, because they need to improve so much. Some of the hosts are being incredibly fake and old-school. Old-school is kinda OK, but that they're being fake? Oh no, not good. They're like "and now that's coming. And now this is coming. We're gonna visit a little fellow called Larry - he's a frog". I'm getting incredibly embarrassed. Also, one of the times when they we're doing the news, they had a reporter in Russia or something. He wasn't using ordinary cameras like they use during an interview. He was using a webcam. Come on, a webcam?! Oh that's embarrassing. Sorry for being ruff, but unfortunately this is true. They seemed kinda proud about using a webcam on the news, like it were a very huge improvement in todays technology. Well, it's kinda old and lousy. I'm not making a fool out of NRK, but I'm just saying that this channel need improvements. If I'm the only one that feels that this channel is like this, sorry, but this is how I see it. If you have been watching NRK in Norway sometime (or do it everyday), tell me if you agree. I'm only saying all of this to give you NRKs impression on me. It's me, I'm critical at a silver box I watch every day. :-)

All I'm about is giving you information, tips, advises and so on. I'm not into making other things look bad. This is what I think somebody thinks I'm doing since I'm telling what's bad about something else. My opinions should be compared to reviews instead of making others look bad. Don't get wrong impression about me. I don't want to hurt anyone. :-)

Well that's it for todays blog. Please stay tuned for tomorrows blog, take care and I'll see you later! :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Man får "Ikke Vurdert" IV.