About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 22

The Great Salut of 2010

Hi guys!

Finally the vacation has started! OMG so wonderful! When I got home, there were nothing but positive energy. It surely is Christmas. Me and my dad decorated the Christmas three today, which made it look great. Manpower FTW! Ah, yeah; you can't deny the manpower! Look, sorry if todays blog is late. I got vacation, so I'm a little lazy + late. Who cares anyway, you guys are awesome!

Today I talked about this last year, and found out that a lot of things have change since last year. I've become more social, found myself even more and  found some purposes of life. I'm surprised about how much that can change just after a year. I've met a lot of great people, realized who I am and found out about small things like my religious view for instance. In 2009 I really wondered if I were Christian, and I also had a lot of confusion. Now I know what I want to know, sorta. The new things in life I need to learn now is how important responsibility becomes, what love is, how to organize my days and more.

Those kinda things are important to know later in your life, and it's great if you find out about it early. I've been chatting with a girl for a while now, and I look at myself as annoying. She doesn't think I'm annoying (at least she say so), but I think I am. Therefore, I can improve myself. How can I make myself feel like not being annoying? It's easy to know. Just fin those things you think is annoying, and change it (unless it changes you). Maybe that change who you are, and makes people like you more. I don't know. It's just something you have to try and see. I've started to think before saying things so I don't say a lot of lame things. I did that a lot in 2009. Trust me. I think that also came from me not finding myself. But know I know, and I talk more to people, so there's got to be something improved.

Hope you enjoy these type of blogs. If I know my audience right, this is what they want; according to the stats at least. Blogging isn't always the easiest thing to do, to be honest. You need to have something to write, the time to write and the effort to write. That's why it's been hard these last days. I've already told you why I didn't write some of the days. But the point is; blogging isn't the easiest thing to do without preparation. I'm just lucky that I've done a lot of the blog posts without even knowing what to write before starting. Still i got long blogs. That's how good I am. Just face it people! :-D

This blog would have been longer if I got to try Black Ops today, but I didn't, therefore the blog ends here. Anyway, I'm glad you stayed tuned like your gonna keep doing. I love you guys! <3

I'll see you later!

0 comments: