About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 29

Life Goes On

Hi guys!

Have you ever woke up in the morning and NOT think about yesterdays mistakes? Especially when you should have, haven't you thought about it? I experienced this morning. Yesterday I was suppose to meat two of my best friends, Sofia and Lisa, but I was too exhausted to join them. I felt awful about it yesterday (after all, I said that I got to improve myself). Amazingly enough, I didn't think about it when I woke up this morning. I usually think about it for a long time feeling bad about it. Of course I feel bad about it, but life goes on. You can't stop living the day today if you can't accept yesterday. I will learn from this, but I just need to move on. Yes, it was a bad thing to do, but you can't get stuck in a situation and let your life pass by. Think about it.

If someone asks you in 20 years what you did as a youth, your answer shouldn't be "feeling bad". Bad things happen to every single person on earth (it does), just accept it. Some things are harder to get over than other, but don't get stuck in a small situation. I can meat my friends another day. It's not like it's the last possible day to meat them. I'm actually moving into the same city that one of my friends are living in. So it's definitely not the last time I see them. Therefore you might get over it easier, despite the fact that it was bad of me to not be exhausted I just have to get over it. I think I kinda did this morning.

Now you probably got the feeling of me being a baby, but very small things has been bothering me for a while in my life. Now I can accept it and move on.
Even though I'm over it, I'm sorry about not having the possibility to meat my friends.
So, I'm gonna tell you a little about the day tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to Sweden to be in the best alpine center I know about (in other words; the best I've been at).  I'm going there with three great friends. Linn (played/plays in a band with her), Per Kristian (a cool dude I've known for a while) and my best friend Mattias (wild drummer and friend). Anyway, I think we're gonna have a lot of fun despite my skiing skills. I'm telling you this once, and no more: I was not born with skies on my feet like (almost) all Norwegians has. Snowblades are hardcore, OK?! I taken time to learn anything else like Twin-tip or snowboard. So I'm riding safe on Snowblades, even though it's silly. Sorry, but it is.

We are kinda worried that we're not gonna get the enthusiasm and hyperactive tomorrow. Especially Linn and I. Nothing is like being hyperactive on a alpine trip. Well, Mattias doesn't need that actually. He is always hyperactive :-)! That's great, cause then he will go nuts when drinking caffeine.

In other words: tomorrow's gonna be great! :-)
I gotta pack for tomorrow, but make sure to stay tuned at my blog! :-)

I'll see you later!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

No worries, we forgive you <3 Hahahaha.. vi kommer tilbake i vinterferien ;)