About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, December 14

How 'bout a Businessman?

Hi guys!

I was actually writing a lot, but I erased it because a couple of things changed pretty fast. So I wanna start by apologizing about yesterdays blog post. It was short and lame, but today I'm back. So I'm gonna take out the parts of the day that sucked just so I can get my positive energy; that's what I do. Today I did my first exam out of five. I think it went well. After all, I were the second last person leaving the examination room. That verifies two thing; slow writer and slow...dude... lol. So I don't think I did too bad. 

I've also been told that I don't have to show up on the "committee meeting" about some sort of an event. It just based on some band playing, some people dancing and underage kids drinking on the outside. I'm suppose to be in a committee for whatever they need. I don't know, at least I'm not gonna drink. Oh, I didn't say that I don't drink? Too bad, because now you know and I'm proud of it! Non-alcoholic, non-smoker, non-junkie; That's the way to live my life. I'm not paying anyone for wasting my life. So, after a short speech about me being clean as a whistle, it's time to change subject. Why do they say clean as a whistle? When you use a whistle, it's gonna be dirty inside it. Nah, whatever.

Anyway, I've been thinking a little about my future. I really wonder how it would be to work the advertising business. I really love working with video and photo, so why not try making advertisement like commercials, banners, whatever? I don't know really, but I'm just throwing some ideas. I've been throwing a lot of ideas upon the years. I've been thinking about being a musician, cook, ambulance driver etc. None of these jobs seems like my future right now, but it's great to throw the though. I was gonna ask a question, but it's no point. You won't answer it. If you wanna convince me, tell me: How are you doing today? Prove me wrong.

OMG, I'm watching Bones. This episode they are performing at a circus, when Booth are throwing knifes towards Dr. Brennan. I was really nervous that he was gonna miss the targets and hit Dr. Brennan. The worst moment was when he was gonna throw a knife on a target on Dr. Brennan's nose. I don't know how people build up the excitement, but I would love to know. You know, this is relevant for the TV and commercial business. That's kinda why I want to know. Also, I think my videos could need some tips and tricks. I promise you that I'll upload some of my videos soon. I've made a couple, but I don't think they are good enough to be online. Do you have any great tips you want to share? Then leave a comment, if you dare. :-)

Do you think this blog has been poor? Don't worry, tomorrow will be a long blog. In addition, I'll be reviewing a film. I won't tell you which, because you need to stay tuned to find out. So I'll see you later!

0 comments: