About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, December 18

The December 16th Post!

Hi guys!


There's been a lot of things to do these days, so the blog post for December 16th is up today. Sorry for the delay.



This the December 16th blog post:

Today I’ve been having a very chill day. First we played some music for two hours, and then we just relaxed. We playing cards and just chilling out, taking photos and having fun. It was a dream day to be honest. I’ve been kinda pissed today as well. My vest hasn’t arrived yet. It’s so annoying! The prom is tomorrow, and I don’t have my vest. I don’t think it will arrive tomorrow either. So I just wonder what I’m gonna wear instead. I could really need that vest. OMG why is it going so slow? Beside the freaking vest, I’m fine thank you.
I’ve also been out of town to buy some Christmas presents. It’s hard to know what you’re gonna give. When you buy the Christmas present, you really want them to be happy about it. That’s why finding a gift is so damn hard. Also, when you are in the age that I am; money is a problem.
How much should you spend? What should you give whoever? For us men who are always late at buying Christmas presents (and women, if some women have forgot to buy some gifts), should pay attention. You don’t wanna overdo it. I know that expensive earrings to a girl you like must be perfect. But you don’t wanna buy to expensive stuffs if you’re not sure it does gonna work between you two. My advice anyway is; expensive gifts are the greatest, but another person doesn’t expect you to give the greatest things.
How much you should spend depends on how much you have to use. Put these things for knowledge of how much to spend:
-          You gotta have money enough to survive.
-          You gotta have enough money to buy yourself a little treat (A LITTLE)
So let’s say you got for instance $200 to use. Divide that with the amount of people you’re gifting. If someone are gonna get something more expensive to someone special, you should have someone that are not getting as expensive gift as the others. Let’s say that I’m buying gifts for these people:

-          Carl: $50
-          Rebecca: $50
-          Craig: $50
-          Rose: $50
So you think that Rebecca should get a gift that’s even more special than the others gifts. Use some of the money you were gonna use on someone of the others. Who do you think you can give a gift that isn’t as expensive as $50? If you want to use for instance $50 on each friend, and you want to use more than that for someone of them, but don’t wanna take money for the gifts to the others: GET MORE CASH! That’s reality. But I hope these tips worked, because I’m lost at buying gifts.

I hope these tips was useful. Stay tuned for tomorrow blog.

I'll see you later.

0 comments: