About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, December 13

Short Update !

Hi guys!

Today I've had an "exam" today. It wasn't really an exam, did I find out when I got to school today. This day was all about preparing for tomorrows exam, and the exam on Wednesday. Also, I've been out of town today. I was gonna try to cut my hair, despite the fact that I'm picky. My new hair cut feels a little strange, but I think that's because I haven't cut my hair for a while. Anyway, I'm almost done preparing for the prom. I've cut my hair, bought a new shirt, new ties and new pants. Now it's only the vest that remains. I hope it comes soon, if not... I don't know.

I got one hour to write the blog and promoting it before my battery dies - GO!

Then I got nothing to write. Haha, I was so ready to write a lot, but I got stuck. I'm stuck. OMG. Blah blah blah. I'm gonna talk about something that comes in to my mind right now. Blah blah blah, which is... Christmas. I am looking forward to Christmas a lot. I can start celebrating my Christmas holiday 1 O'clock next Tuesday. I can't believe Christmas is coming already.

You know, I'm not gonna promote this blog. You don't care about this right now anyway. I'll promise to give a better blog tomorrow, OK?

See you later!

0 comments: