About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, December 20

Christmas is coming!

Hi guys!

I'm sorry that there hasn't been blogged in a while, but there's been a lot to do. First of all; the prom. The prom was successful and extremely fun, and I had to clean up afterwards. The next day I'm lying in bed and on the sofa being extremely tired, and the day after that again was no excuse. So that's why I haven't been blogging. But I can promise that this wound't happen again in a while. Tomorrow I get home three hours before I was supposed to, and then I'm taking a holiday! Hurray! I'm ready for some vacation. I think you know that as well according to my blog. I've said that there's been a lot of stress lately, and finally the vacation is here to lift it off. So, when are you getting your Christmas holiday? Do you only have the Christmas eve off? I wanna know when you get your holiday. You won't replay, but I ask anyway.

When I bought my wayfarer, I was kinda scared about how other people would react to it. I was thinking that they would be negative about it. What's weird is that they toke it pretty good. Some girls wanted to try my wayfarers and thought it was great. I also heard that it looks good on me. That's great to hear. When you try something different about your looks, you're kinda scared about how others are gonna react about it. You have to wear something that you think is comfortable, but sometimes you got to give the priority to the public. Of course someone reacted negatively and called it "gay" and such. But I don't give a damn. It's my looks, my life and (obviously) their concerns. I'll put out a photo of me later.

I really can feel the Christmas coming around. Just by thinking about me having my holiday TOMORROW, it makes me feel like that Christmas is coming. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! I just feel it!

I'm gonna try Call of Duty: Black Ops tomorrow (perhaps), so I think I might do a review of it tomorrow. I've heard that Black Ops makes Modern Warfare 2 look like Super Mario. That's a weird description, but I kinda see what they mean, without seeing it. I'm looking forward to try it, because Modern Warfare 2 really surprised me. I was shocked about how good it was. So if Black Ops is better, then thank God. I've heard nothing but great things about Black Ops, so I'm looking forward to it.

This wasn't exactly a long blog, but you gotta be happy that I'm back!

I'll see you later!

0 comments: