About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, December 6

Is it football, or football?

Hi guys!

The week just started again, and I gotta say that staying up all night in the weekend isn't that smart. I had really big issues of sleeping the night to Monday. I also watched American football very late at night, so that might explain why I felt a little tired today. Unfortunately, Arizona Cardinals lost against the St. Louis Rams. Well, it happens. I will love Arizona Cardinals anyway. Who wants to give up a team they believe in? Maybe you don't like Arizona Cardinals, but I'm not even American and Arizona is the only team I've admire. So don't judge me if this is completely wrong.

Why do I love American football? Why doesn't I like soccer more than American football? After all, soccer is way more popular in Norway. The answer I guess is that I don't feel the same enthusiasm and entertainment like I do when watching American football. People I know always talks about how great their favorite soccer team played last night, and the discussion about last nights game never ends. I've been listening to people yapping about a soccer team for an hour. That's how I lost the interest in soccer; the enthusiasm is there. You can't have an interest without the enthusiasm! I bet you can't survive one single day learning aerobics without having the enthusiasm to do so. Why am I using aerobics as an example? I'm not saying that there is something wrong with aerobics, but I have no clue why I chose aerobics for an example. The point is that every certain interests and hobbies need enthusiasm.

Hey, guess what! I ordered the vest, I'm gonna use for the prom, today. Hurray! I really think that it looks kinda nice. If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is what I'm talking about. Although, there is a catch. There's always a catch. I need the vest by December 17th, and I'm ordering it from the U.K. So that means that I have to get the vest from the U.K and it has to be in Norway, before December 17th so I can try it on. Such a stress, and such a risk to take. Why I'm saying this must be that I am excited about the prom this year. Some guys I know are putting the entire package together, and they promised that it would rock. Literary, because I'm gonna play at the prom with my band (hopefully). It would just be incredibly awesome if my band wanted to play at the prom.

I gotta go, but thank you for staying tuned with todays blog.

I'll see you later!

0 comments: