About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 30

The Results of Activities

Hey you guys!

Today has been a very good day. The weather was nice, the mood was alright and I’ve been relaxing a lot this last day of a great weekend. I’ve been hanging around on my mac and watching skiing on TV. The qualification for the World Championship in Holmenkollen, Norway was today. That’s why I watched it. Just because I don’t have anything else to do. It kinda gave me the temptation to go skiing. I don’t know why. My weightlifting training isn’t going that well, so I kinda wanted to find something else to do. I want to maybe dance, box or go skiing. That’s more motivating than weightlifting for me right now. I need to get into some pattern if I’m gonna be able to weight-lift later. I’m used to not having a pattern for being active. Therefore, it’s hard to jump right into it at once. I guess I gotta make some routines if I’m gonna succeed with the weightlifting/bodybuilding. I’m not sure how much weightlifting I should do anyway. I don’t wanna become a large monster or something. I just wanna be in shape. Maybe weightlifting isn’t the activity I’m looking for if I only want to be in shape. The main motivation for weightlifting is because my brother does it, but his goals is more different than mine. You know where I’m going with this?

Having fun gives results
I believe the best results comes from activities you enjoy. You might enjoy lifting weights like I do when being motivated, but if you aren’t motivated, it’s hard to get results. When I lift weights, the motivation and fun I see is when being able to lift a special amount of weight. I gotta be honest; I don’t see any results on my body after weightlifting. The reason might be that I have such a lot of space between each session, but the point is the same. The reason for that reason is that there’s no one there to work out with me. It’s extremely demotivating and boring to work out alone. The only one being there while working out is Metallica. Lol. I listen to the album «Load» while working out. Don’t worry, I bought the CD. I don’t steal music, and you shouldn’t either. Anyway, back to main topic. I enjoyed the first session I had of boxing, so maybe the problem for the motivation is that it needs to be funny/enjoyable. I do enjoy weightlifting, yes, but I don’t enjoy it as much as boxing. Boxing seems really fun. If boxing were available where I live right now, I would be doing that instead of weightlifting. It doesn’t, so I’m lifting weights instead. That’s the only activity I’m available for. I don’t wanna play soccer. I don’t wanna play bandy. I wanna lift weights, dance or box. That leaves me a choice of none. Therefore, I have to find motivation for weightlifting and make some results out of it.

The Norwegian Parliament
By the way, I wanna tell you something about this week. This week I signed myself into a political party for youths this week. I’ve been considering it for a while, but haven’t done it until this week. If someone asked me a year ago if I wanted to sign in, the answer would be «no». There is a lot happening during a year. All of a sudden I start engaging myself into politics, enjoying art, getting up early in the morning... what’s happening to me?! I wonder what’s made me become this way. A lot of those I know doesn’t give a damn about anything. I don’t care if they aren’t politically engaged, but I can’t understand why I am. I guess I just wanna express what I mean about the topics within politics.

I gotta change the layout... this doesn’t look good.

Well, that’s it for today. Stay tuned for more!

 

1 comments:

Hanna said...

Åh, du er såå heldig som har mac! Nr. 1 på ønskelisten min ihvertfall! Anbefaler du den egentlig? :)