About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, January 14

The News That Changes Us

Hi guys!

It's Friday, hurray! This week has been full of exams, illness and presentations, so my blogging hasn't been at the top. This is going to change. This weekend I got no special project then blogging, practicing for my video blogging and just relax at the maximum. I didn't get to blog yesterday, by the way. I had to practice to my exam, but now there isn't exams until May! Hurray! All I need to worry about now, is the 6 months that's left before I move away. You know, since it's only a piece of cake left these 6 months to come, I can really feel the summer coming. In spite of the snowy weather, I know the lovely summer of 2011 is arriving.

When the Christmas was coming, we were excited about it. We couldn't wait to have fun in the snow, unwrap gifts and such things. Now that the Christmas is gone, we want the summer. I bet we want the winter when the summer arrives as well. There is something really strange about us. Of course, some of you don't have snow in the winter. Some of you even have snow when the summer is here. As I experience it, I want snow when it's too hot, and sun when it's too cold. Lol, we're strange.

You can't actually say that Australia and Brasil is having a snowy and beautiful winter. When I see the news at the morning, it breaks my heart to see what people are living with. My respect goes to those who's lost, those who's lost someone and those who's lost something in these disasters. It's hard for me to realize how these disasters effect those who's experiencing it. It's much worse than I think it is, I believe. If there were any ways to be able to support those who's suffer from flood like those, I would. The closest thing I know about to support them, is to feel sorry for them and give them the respect they deserve. I just hope they get the help they need.

Maria Amelie
It's strange how much the news can effect others. People in Norway are protesting for sending a woman called Maria Amelie out of the country, for living in Norway illegal for several years. She's educated in Norway, written essays and such things in Norway, but got arrested and forced out of the country. A lot of the population of Norway obviously don't like this. Therefore there's been a lot of protesting here in Norway. I don't know what to think about that case. I think I'm gonna stay neutral to that case until it's over. What I really care about is that other people care about those who might need support.

Bottom line; The news effect the day we live everyday. The smallest things makes us engaged to the action. We want these kinds of information. We want to be engaged to it. We want to discuss this with others, even when it's a tragic action. What would we think of each other and the world without the news?

Think about that, and I'll see you later!

0 comments: