About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, February 6

Hating Yourself Without Knowing

Hi!

Sorry for not blogging in three days, but a lot has been up. Internet disappeared, dogsledding world championship and stress. Yes, that’s three weird reasons why I haven’t have time to blog. I just hate when the internet disappears. The dogsledding world championship weren’t very exciting, to be honest, but that’s just me. Stress is lame, enough said. So there you go.

I’ve been stressed out today as well. I’m afraid that my presentation I’m gonna have next week is gonna fail. I have a doubt that my content isn’t enough/good enough. Dislike. But I’ve tried to chill out a bit today. I’ve played some online games (in other words; waisted my life), watching the TV and eaten some sort of a traditional Swedish «dinner-cake» dish... yeah. It tasted pretty good though. The most impressive part about the cake, is that my dad baked it. It’s a large «cake» covered in slices of lemon, shrimps, salmon +++. It’s actually quite good. It’s not a sweet taste. It’s something you could eat for a dinner/lunch at a café or something. It’s good. I’m gonna try some more later.

I reed a «Facebook-like» today, and it made me realize how stupid racism is. I’ve always thought racism is stupid, but today it made racism look even more idiotic.

It said:

«Your car is Japanese. Your Vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your Beers are German. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics are Chinese. Your numbers -Arabic, your letters -Latin. And you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant? Pull yourself together! like if you're against racism.»


That is soooo true. There’s no point of being racist when everything you do, use +++ is from another country. The racists may try to make up their own numbers, letter, dishes and ways to get around. The racists are basically hating themselves. I’m against racism. It’s like I gotta say: «Sorry that people live in the world» and «sorry that your country doesn’t invent everything». Lame, huh? No one is better than others. People are people. Let them be that. 


OMG... I made this blog and forgot to blog it on Saturday. Now it’s Sunday 12.12 AM. Lol. Well, talk to you later.
  

0 comments: