About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, April 5

iPhone vs Android!

Wazzuuuuup! :D
Sorry for not blogging in 1 or 2 days, but I’ve been without internet connection. It’s kinda hard to upload a blog when your phone doesn’t support emailing, even though it says so. LG phones are crap. Don’t buy one of those, despite their prices. I highly recommend NOT to buy the K990. It’s an impossible phone, which is why I’m upgrading to iPhone 4 sooner or later. The LG don’t have the possibilities for apps or something, so I need to upgrade to something better. iPhone 4 seems to be a good phone. Two guys I know got an iPhone. One of them got the first iPhone ever coming to the market, and the other one has an iPhone 3GS. They haven’t had any huge problems with them, except bad treatment.

So you gotta help me. Is it worth buying an iPhone 4, or should I buy some other android phone? I kinda need the apps available on the iPhone. Tell me in the comments if you have some opinions. It’s iPhone vs. Android. YOU DECIDE WHO’S WINNING!
You know, last night I got to think of something. What does it mean when you love the place you live? Does it mean that the socia environment is perfect, the nature environment is great or what? That’s what I got to think of when I were outside walking. Do I love this town? Some parts of the social environment is crapish. Sometimes I just can’t wish to get out off here enough. But still, do I love this place? The air is pretty good, and some of the nature is great. And belive it or not: some people who lives in this town is actually pretty nice, like my neighbor. Is it that bad to live here? Maybe it isn’t. Maybe I’m just extremely tired of this place. Maybe I need another challenge. A life where I gotta take more care of myself instead of listening to everyone else. Maybe I like it here. But will I come back? Is this a town I can grow old in? Why do I want to move to America, and nevermind staying? I don’t know. :-)
By the way, I heard that the UN has taken fire on the president palace in the Republic of Côte d’lvoire. I actually thought the UN didn’t want to use firepower this early. I thought the president were gonna get some time to get off the president chair. Well, I guess the UN got everything under control. They are, amazingly, working to make the world a better place. Maybe that’s what needed. They have to have a reason why they fired. I just hope they are doing the right thing, which is to prevent war from starting. 

There is also another thing that has to be brought up. Today it is 15 years since Kurt Cobain committed suicide. We’ll remember Kurt Cobain as a good musician. He was a role model for me despite the drug addiction. That’s something I’ll never do or learn from his carrier. He made Nirvana into Nirvana. Without him, I wouldn’t like Nirvana as much as I do. Rest in Peace Kurt Cobain. 

0 comments: