About Me

My Photo
Awezome Bjoernar
Hi everyone! I'm Bjoernar, and I want to welcome you to my blogsites! Basically, I'm into vlogging (video blogging). But since I'm doing video blogs, why not doing blogs to? I hope you'll enjoy my blog later, because this sites looks like shit right now. Anyway, I'll see you later! :'D
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, April 6

Secure Your Privacy Online!

Hey everyone!
OMG, when I woke up this morning I felt nothing but increadible good. Ok, that’s gotta be todays biggest grammar fail. Anyway, I felt so great. I’ve been increadibly happy today. I kinda need some of those days anyway, so I don’t mind it what so ever.
I watched the news this morning. They talked about facebook. Someone has obviously hacked a lot of Norwegian accounts. They’ve changed the photos etc, so I’m kinda worried that my account is gonna get hacked. They also talked about it at the talkshow this morning called “God Morgen Norge”, which is a talkshow with news, weather and interviews of others. This starts incradibly early in the morning, so I don’t think every single Norwegian saw that. 
Aylar Lie were interviewed this morning at “God Morgen Norge”, and she talked about how she felt about people making fake accounts of her. She recently found 55, or something like that, fake accounts of herself. That gotta suck a lot. Think about having other people stealing your identity and using your identity to do a lot of mess online. For instance; publishing unwanted pictures, saying things that might ruin your carrier etc.
I can understand Aylar Lie’s frustration, and I believe this is a horrible thing to do. Therefore I’m glad it’s possible to get rid of these fake profiles. I know it’s possible to report a fake account, but it might not have the same effect as “slettmeg.no”. 
Slettmeg.no is a website who helps you delete fake accounts or delete information you don’t want online. There is a guy who used to be married. His ex-wife blogged about the divorce, something the former houseband didn’t like. He reported it to slettmeg.no, and got rid of the blog. There obviously are some criterias for deleting the information, but it’s possible. 
This website is in Norwegian, but it wouldn’t surprise me if there is some solution in your country as well. Norway can’t be the only one having a service like this. So I suggest you search the web for a page like this, if you have something that have to be deleted. It would suck a lot if someone else tries to ruin your carrier, identity and so on. 

Slettmeg.no seems like a good page to keep the internet more secure and having personal information more secured. I hope you’re able to find something close to this service in your country. If not, tell me in the comments and I’ll try finding something for you for free. Yes, notice the last part: FOR FREE. No costs needed. Just like Aylar Lie and slettmeg.no: I want peoples identity and privacy to maintain were it’s suppose to be, which isn’t online. 
What you share online is up to you. Just don’t do something you’ll regret. I’m blogging about my life, so why am I saying this? Well, I don’t mind it. I think some parts of what I do these days, and my life in the deepest woods of Norway, can be interesting for others. 
I live in a small town right now, and it’s not the same as living in a bigger town or in the city. I think people are interested in the life outside the city. How people live in a small place like this might be interesting. I’m more of a city-lover, so how is the life of a guy who loves the city, but lives in the woods? Has it ever crossed your mind? If so, this blog is what you want to read. 
The information I share, is because I like telling others about my life here. I enjoy writing, and I enjoy telling others how I look at my own town when I love the city. That’s why I don’t mind writing about the privacy in my life. Of course, I don’t write every personal detail of my life, but I’m putting a limit for it, so it’s good information for you and me. 
I’m not doing this to earn fame. I’m doing this because my information might be useful for you. If the stuff I’m writing is interesting for you, then that’s great. This is something I can do for free. That also includes video blogging. Even if I won’t get a YouTube partnership, I will keep on doing it. I enjoy it, and my information is important to reach your screen. That’s what I believe. If I wanted fame, I would run around in Oslo naked with a sign saying: “I enjoy life”. Ok, that’s nasty... 
Before I change subject (so I don’t have to say more nasty stuff), I wanna share something else with you. If you like this blog, click the widget to the left and like my facebook page. The more people who likes it, the more people will get the info I’m writing. 
My assignment is to share my info with you all. That’s why I want more people to read. I don’t care if the stats wants to pollish the floor of the diagram. What I do care about is that people get my information. Share my blog or like the facebook page. I would appresiate it. When liking the facebook page, you get updated when a new post is up. Then you’ll read the information I got. :-)
I think my brother is coming back for Lithuania tomorrow, so I can’t wait to see him this weekend if I’m going to. I just hope he’s not working this weekend. It’s all about spending the most time possible together these days. When we’re living so far away from each other, it’s important for me to be the guy I’m suppose to be: which is being a great brother. I just hope I get to see him. :-)
Well, I think that’s enough for today. I hope you enjoyed the blogpost of the day. If you like my blogpost, and wanna read more, like the facebook page to the left of the blog. If you won’t I hope you’ll come back for more. Have a nice morning, afternoon, evening or night. :-)
(I don’t like timezones....) :-)

0 comments: